Getting Started in Final Expense in CA

That is my understanding. I don't have first hand experience with either company, so I really can't say for sure if it is a good opportunity. But from what I have read on this forum I am leaning towards your feelings. Does anybody have a good connection here in california?

I am in the same boat as you, except I am in southern califonia. If you find anybody here in califonia let me know. I will do the same. I keep thinking about joining EFES but I am just not sold on them yet.

Agents in CA have a big advantage if you know or can learn (easy) the Medicare Supplement market. Final expense is a hard sale; not so much if you save someone $50 a month on their med supp.

Rick

Thanks Rick, If you have a minute and want to PM me your contact info, I would greatly appreciate it. I am obviously open for any suggestions.

I have first hand knowledge of all three also.. If it is working for you good, If you are writing RNA through equita I hope you never want a release.

It works great for me, just as NAA worked great for me. I do write RNA thru them and I can't see a reason to ask for a release, but, if I did, I'm sure that I could get released. In fact, I covered that in the begining.

The people at EFES have great to me. They mail where I ask. They protect my territory and I pay $9 per lead. Everytime I've had a problem they have worked with me to solve it.

I didn't start doing FE full time until mid Feb. Actually, it was the 1st of March before I really concentrated on FE. I'm at about $120,000 ap since Jan. 1 and that's on 15 leads per week. I really don't have much to complain about.

It works great for me, just as NAA worked great for me. I do write RNA thru them and I can't see a reason to ask for a release, but, if I did, I'm sure that I could get released. In fact, I covered that in the begining.

The people at EFES have great to me. They mail where I ask. They protect my territory and I pay $9 per lead. Everytime I've had a problem they have worked with me to solve it.

I didn't start doing FE full time until mid Feb. Actually, it was the 1st of March before I really concentrated on FE. I'm at about $120,000 ap since Jan. 1 and that's on 15 leads per week. I really don't have much to complain about.[/quote

jdeasy,
now that sounds interesting!
will EFES work with newbie agents and help them get going?

I didn't start doing FE full time until mid Feb. Actually, it was the 1st of March before I really concentrated on FE. I'm at about $120,000 ap since Jan. 1 and that's on 15 leads per week. I really don't have much to complain about.[/quote

jdeasy,
now that sounds interesting!
will EFES work with newbie agents and help them get going?

I'm sure they would. The group I'm with is very supportive of new, and old, agents. We have a conferecne call every Fri. morning where agents can problem shoot and/or just tell stories and ask questions. We're fortunate that the number one FE agent in the US is part of our group and is on the call every Fri. I learn something on those calls every week and I've been doing this for a while.

Back