Getting Started in Final Expense in CA

Jdeasy,

Who would you recommend to call and get more information?
When you need information, the people to go to are the ones with the information. I would contact a couple of the reputable FMO's like Precision or Ritter and tell them what you are looking for. They usually have a good handle on what their agencies are doing and it's in their best interest to help them increase production. I'm sure they would have no problem steering you in the right direction.

If you have a way to contact them that would be great. I can't PM even if I do find them. I am sure greenpatrol would like this information as well.

Personally, I have no experience with Ritter I do hear great things about them though, I can peronsally vouch that Precision Senior Marketing are all good guys that will help you.

As ar as EFES goes, it may or may not be a good fit for you. This is not a personal attack on EFES, just understand if you sell RNA under EFES they have a special agreement, even if an agent has written ZERO business, has a ZERO debit balance Equita does not and will NOT release you! You will have to call RNA cancel your contract and wait six months..

Food for thought... RNA is a great company with a great final expense product.

Still have doubts? Call RNA at 800-770-4561, option three. Just ask them.

I contracted with Equita for RNA and although I had to give a reason, they released me from the contract. No muss, no fuss.

Guess something must have changed.

Rick

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Rick, when did you ask for a release from Equita? They asked for a reason and when I gave them my reason, not good enough for them. Their response "Let us give a brokerage contract" I replied "no thanks" just give me my release, and everyone can move on.

No, we do not think you are "deserving" of a release.

Last edited:
Back