Getting Started in Med Sup

I'm not a lawyer. It's my opinion.

I do plenty that might not be 100% and wouldn't stop anyone from using Avatar.

Rick

Why dog on Thad's avatar leads? He doesn't dog on you for using "good" lists...

Just saying

Out of curiosity, how many months until T65 was the list you were calling?

I was calling 1-5 months out. Obviously the ones that are next month I get more no interest responses, so I usually call those in more rural areas. The people that are 6 months out, I have trouble creating urgency. I think the sweet spot is around 3-4 months out. That being said, the one I called and sold yesterday is t65 next month, so there's no perfect answer.

1) Are those ^^^ results typical on 2hrs of cold calling for you?

2) When I mail T65s, I mail 6mos in advance, how far out are u calling?

I ususally get 2 appointment out of 10 contacts, and my closing ratio is pretty high, that's why it's worth the time to dial. And the opportunity to cross sell is good, with an occasional annuity. Last friday I called for close to an hour, 24 dials, 6 contacts, 0 set. But I did get a few that are interested, I think ill get 1 of them.

Last edited:
I was calling 1-5 months out. Obviously the ones that are next month I get more no interest responses, so I usually call those in more rural areas. The people that are 6 months out, I have trouble creating urgency. I think the sweet spot is around 3-4 months out. That being said, the one I called and sold yesterday is t65 next month, so there's no perfect answer.

I have been playing around with that time window as well, I have liked 3-4 months the best so far for T65.

Why dog on Thad's avatar leads? He doesn't dog on you for using "good" lists...

Just saying

I've said exactly the same thing face to face, as recently as last week in Reno. He is convinced their fine. I think the opposite.

Neither of us are lawyers and neither of us has been sued for leads.

However, I help people with lists, not leads.

Rick

Back