Getting Started in Med Sup

Pimp my ride .......................

20131109_STP001_0.jpg

... And how much did you get paid to advertise for him???

Free TM leads I hope!!

Free TM leads would be nice! The leads are priced competitively and seem to use the same type of call format and telemarketers that the other main TM lead company uses.

Free TM leads would be nice! The leads are priced competitively and seem to use the same type of call format and telemarketers that the other main TM lead company uses.

Leads generated by my own telemarketer, living in the US and being generated legally cost me about $6-7 each.

Much better than avatar leads that are at best of questionable legality.

Rick

If you're getting started in MED SUPP you gotta try getting your telemarketed leads from GALT at theleadjerk.com

Much better than cold calling that massive list and getting burned out. Get 40 TM leads and try them out.

Best prices on TM leads

Thanks for the shout out.

----------

... And how much did you get paid to advertise for him???

Free TM leads I hope!!

Nope, Im not even sure who Nola is... but I will be holding a contest soon that will result in some free leadzzzz for the few lucky winners, more coming later:biggrin:

Leads generated by my own telemarketer, living in the US and being generated legally cost me about $6-7 each.

Much better than avatar leads that are at best of questionable legality.

Rick

Why are the TM lead vendors "questionably legal"?

Bro cmon we had this conversation in person, but at the end of the day, if you call a professional plaintiff you will get dinged "legal or not".

Back