GI for a 19/20 yr old.

I have a client that has a 19 yr old daughter that had stent put in about 6 months ago. She will be 20 soon. About five years ago she had a valve replaced ... Any suggestions?

Who is your upline? They should be helping you with these things. If they are not then it's time for a new upline.

I was going back through the forum archives trying to learn myself some new insurance knowledge and I kept running into this little turn of speach whenever anyone asked a question. I thought I'd do my part to rehabilitate this phrase since it seems this response has fallen out of favor in recent months. I have no idea why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Who is your upline? They should be helping you with these things. If they are not then it's time for a new upline.

I was going back through the forum archives trying to learn myself some new insurance knowledge and I kept running into this little turn of speach whenever anyone asked a question. I thought I'd do my part to rehabilitate this phrase since it seems this response has fallen out of favor in recent months. I have no idea why ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Ha, the forum is my upline.

I have a few contracts with Todd but the majority of my contracts are off of the forum. Todd did send me an option. I should have sent him a text to begin with.

Sometimes these odd case post are helpful to others.

You should see how many text, email, PMs and Gchats go back and forth. The majority of the agents here are really helpful.

Last edited:
Ha, the forum is my upline ... You should see how many text, email, PMs and Gchats go back and forth. The majority of the agents here are really helpful.

No doubt about it. You yourself have helped me off-forum as have a couple of others. Todd is not my upline, but if ever I feel the need to move he would definitely be top of my list to talk to about moving.

I have a client that has a 19 yr old daughter that had stent put in about 6 months ago. She will be 20 soon. About five years ago she had a valve replaced. Looking for at least $10,000 but would be happy with more.

I believe there may be an association plan available. I will check. However, I prefer not to go that route if there is something better.

I seem to recall there was a non underwritten child rider available somewhere.

Any suggestions?

I write for a carrier that has a GI for ages 0-85. For the 19 yr. old female above $10k whole life with $20k acc. death is $33.95. If anyone needs a contract call me 252-292-3350.

I read over a PDF by an association called NCE that has their master group policy UW by Life Shield. But - this thing scares me. Somebody could pay into the plan for 4 years and then BOOM - the master policy could be cancelled . . .

I read over a PDF by an association called NCE that has their master group policy UW by Life Shield. But - this thing scares me. Somebody could pay into the plan for 4 years and then BOOM - the master policy could be cancelled . . .

And a meteor could hit the earth. We could have an all out nuclear war. Other life insurance companies could go out of business all because the stock market finally tanked out, etc.

Back