Globe Life Mailer Situation

Bob_The_Insurance_Guy

Guru
1000 Post Club
Decatur, Ga.
I put this in the Final Expense forum, due to the nature of the conversation I had with this gent. Here's the situation:

85 year old male. Received a mailer from Globe Life for "Life Insurance" coverage at $300 a month. He does not remember for how much coverage, but I assume, given his age, it was for no more that $25-35K. He also received a similar mailer from AAA as well, around the same amount, for Life Insurance.

He is turning 86 in June.

Anybody out there that can beat this rate? State of Georgia.

I put this in the Final Expense forum, due to the nature of the conversation I had with this gent. Here's the situation:

85 year old male. Received a mailer from Globe Life for "Life Insurance" coverage at $300 a month. He does not remember for how much coverage, but I assume, given his age, it was for no more that $25-35K. He also received a similar mailer from AAA as well, around the same amount, for Life Insurance.

No one is doing $25 for him at that price. Including Globe and AARP. CF is over $400/mo for $25K and they are about as good as he can get.

I would guess he's talking $10K.

Many companies will beat the two you mentioned. And by a lot.

Looks like Christian Fidelity would have the best rate according to the quoting system at $414 or so a month as NT and strict underwriting. MOO is next at $450+. SLAC would be up there as well but at that age they only go up to $15,000 at around $250 or so. Now it looks like Sagicor has a preferred UL product for $25,000 at $234, or standard at $323. RNA has a product called "essential life" for $25,000 at $353. Not sure what kind of underwriting on either of these prodcuts.

Looks like Christian Fidelity would have the best rate according to the quoting system at $414 or so a month as NT and strict underwriting. MOO is next at $450+. SLAC would be up there as well but at that age they only go up to $15,000 at around $250 or so. Now it looks like Sagicor has a preferred UL product for $25,000 at $234, or standard at $323. RNA has a product called "essential life" for $25,000 at $353. Not sure what kind of underwriting on either of these prodcuts.

The RNA EL is fully underwritten. CF is not that tough on underwriting. It's the old Oxford app. So the underwriting is a little better than Oxford.

Here's what you do. Get on FexQuotes. Put in his age, smoking status and gender. Figure out how much he can buy for $300 per month. Close him.

Sounds like he is willing to pay $300 per month. Globe got his attention but didn't close him. AARP got his attention but didn't close him.

Bob has all the companies at his finger tips and a premium offer. If there was no premium offer, what does it matter if $300 per month got him a million?

Here's what you do. Get on FexQuotes. Put in his age, smoking status and gender. Figure out how much he can buy for $300 per month. Close him.

Sounds like he is willing to pay $300 per month. Globe got his attention but didn't close him. AARP got his attention but didn't close him.

Bob has all the companies at his finger tips and a premium offer. If there was no premium offer, what does it matter if $300 per month got him a million?

Bob is not an FE agent lol

Back