Go Bucs

Jerard

Guru
1000 Post Club
Pork County
I guess it's usual and customary for ones first post to go here. I've been reading alot of good ideas here for awhile, now. Anyway, I'm in the process of reacquiring my Florida license. I was in L/H about 20 years ago for AGLA and couple of others. I'm now planning to start back as an independent selling just 2 or 3 life products for now and maybe Med Sups later. I though it best to stay away from health for now. :nah:

My method of prospecting at first will be going door to door to businesses. My advantage on that is I have about 10 years experience selling tangible products this way. I actually have fun doing it...even at my age.

My question is to anyone that has also done b2b this way to ask what a normal call count to sale would be. I'm figuring one for around 40-50 calls. One thing I'm good at is not sounding like a sales person.

Everyone keep up the good work and thanks for all the input.

Jeff

Not true...many of us are just pining for the old creamsicle uniforms and Sombrero...

Ahhh yes, I remember those days. I also remember having to wear a bag over my head when I wore my Bucs shirts. I think we have a good team going into next year. I'm just glad I'm not in restaurant management anymore. In 12 years I got to see Sunday football about 6 times. One of the reasons I got back into insurance.

Jerard said:
lol...Thanks, Bill. All the other new guys were getting responses and I wasn't....was starting to get a complex.

Come on your in sales, your not going to let our lack of interest in your post to mean anything.

BTW I search by new posts without paying much attention to the subforum the post is in just going by the title.

Back