Going back to Medicare Advantage

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
I rarely sell Medicare Advantage but in this case, it might be the right situation. Anyway I have a client who went on a Humana Medicare Advantage with another agent on Sept 1st and canceled it on the 20th because he found out he needed surgery and went back to the Med sup. Question if I bring him back the Humana MAPD that he was on for an effective date of Jan 1st will I get the commission on it, or will that other agent that originally sold him still be the agent of record?

Amazing that client would cancel due to impending surgery and then want back into MA now that surgery has completed. Expect this will continue as a means to game the system

Go figure. Someone wants back to a med supp to have surgery. Wonder why? Lucky timing I guess.

Let’s go back to paying the high premium and a crappy drug plan to save a $250.00 copay. Some people just don’t have common sense.

Not worth starting a mapd fight. Just got off phone with cancer patient and parkinsons client, both over thanking me for putting them on a supp. Both healthy last year. A 80 yr old prospect called on mapd and can't find a doctor being on county border. Not my problem

Not worth starting a mapd fight. Just got off phone with cancer patient and parkinsons client, both over thanking me for putting them on a supp. Both healthy last year. A 80 yr old prospect called on mapd and can't find a doctor being on county border. Not my problem

Simple. Tell your client to keep looking. Surely SOMEONE will take him as a patient.

But, but, but . . . you are completely ignoring how much they are PAYING in premiums for their coverage. It's all about the Benjamin's.

Obviously your client doesn't have much common sense.

Tsk, tsk . . .

Simple. Tell your client to keep looking. Surely SOMEONE will take him as a patient.

But, but, but . . . you are completely ignoring how much they are PAYING in premiums for their coverage. It's all about the Benjamin's.

Obviously your client doesn't have much common sense.

Tsk, tsk . . .

And it’s not always just the clients with no common sense. Tsk, tsk…

Back