Going Door to Door

You'd ask to come in before you've even qualified them???

Some old people will just take up ALL your time because they have nothing better to do.

I would try to qualify up front, on the door step before finding out if it would make sense to spend more time with them.

Yea, I even write the app standing on the porch. If you ask nicely they'll sometimes turn around and let me use their back to write on.

Gimmie a break..... the idea is to meet new people and talk insurance. We should all have that goal in mind with the method being whatever we are comfortable with.

"Gimme a break!"

I don't know how long you have been doing this my friend but I know one thing, a closed mind is a dead mind. I respect the fact that you have the energy to cold call on anyone each day. I have done so with success also.
However, when you get my age time becomes important and working smarter becomes more appealing.
Do not ever change what you are doing if it brings you success. I hope this is one thing we can agree on. LOL

Bed bugs aren't just in beds. If a house in infested, they can be on couches, chairs, etc.

I just was in Manhattan last with with m y wife and we saw several vans driving around with a sigh saying they remove bed bugs!Truth be told...I was shocked!!

NYC is infested with them. Probably the worst in the nation. People are even getting bitten while sitting at their desks at work. They scare the **** out of me. I know they are in half the houses I get in, but I guess I'll take my chances.

----------

However, it is very inexpensive to get a list for each street that tells you if the persons living there are in your demographic.

I just called my county board of elections and they emailed me a list of everyone age 64 to 80 in the county. It's in Excel, so I can rearrange it according to street. Some counties will do this for you and some won't. It depends on their privacy rules.

I just called my county board of elections and they emailed me a list of everyone age 64 to 80 in the county. It's in Excel, so I can rearrange it according to street. Some counties will do this for you and some won't. It depends on their privacy rules.
Can you legally use that list for commercial purposes?

Back