Going Solo

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for a CRUMP sales person to make their initial call to you? I've been waiting to speak to someone since last Wed.

Does anyone know how long it normally takes for a CRUMP sales person to make their initial call to you? I've been waiting to speak to someone since last Wed.

What state are you in. My marketer is really quick. Not sure if they have regions. I would guess that they do. Wait this afternoon and call again.

I was like, another sailor. WhooRaa. Then I look at the profile and saw MC. Even though they are part of Department of Navy, you tell a marine they are a sailor, you are liable for what happens after. lol.

Weekend before last I, my Sailor son, my Marine son and My USMC Pulley son were having a loud conversation about just that. The wives and girl friend left the room.

Weekend before last I, my Sailor son, my Marine son and My USMC Pulley son were having a loud conversation about just that. The wives and girl friend left the room.

Lol! Yeah it's like that here too. My friend, cousin and uncle were in the Navy. My dad and several of his brother were in the Air Force during NAM and my Grandpa was in the Army in WWII. Both my brother in-laws are still in the Corps. We all just make fun of each other.

Lol! Yeah it's like that here too. My friend, cousin and uncle were in the Navy. My dad and several of his brother were in the Air Force during NAM and my Grandpa was in the Army in WWII. Both my brother in-laws are still in the Corps. We all just make fun of each other.

Yeah, My oldest son"s buddy was Air Force. We make him bring us drinks. :1biggrin:

Back