• Do you have any victories you'd like to share for the month of May? Help us celebrate others by posting here.

Google Changes - Article Directories

Seo seems addictive to sell. All the people that say they don't sell it seem to sell it from time to time.

Now, I don't have a dog in this fight but, regardless of looks (like a fat girl who's "talented" beyond words IMO) Somarco's site is performing better than

Btw, I think this is easily debatable. I am on page 1 for my main keyword for the ENTIRE state of Illinois (Illinois Business Insurance). All of my other keywords are in the top 3 pages statewide. Somarco is on page 2 for his main keyword. Not to mention the fact that my site has only been actively used by me for 6-7 months.

Seo seems addictive to sell. All the people that say they don't sell it seem to sell it from time to time.

I'm sure many do. I stopped taking clients for good March 1st.

I've turned down quite a few people on the forum that could attest to that.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Btw, I think this is easily debatable. I am on page 1 for my main keyword for the ENTIRE state of Illinois (Illinois Business Insurance). All of my other keywords are in the top 3 pages statewide. Somarco is on page 2 for his main keyword. Not to mention the fact that my site has only been actively used by me for 6-7 months.

So you're bragging about being on the first page for a term that's searched 140 times a month? :1err:

Somarco may be a nasty old man (you're opinion, not mine), but his site is over 2,600 pages and his Alexa is millions lower than yours--so do you honestly think it's debatable?

Last edited:
No, some of my terms are searched over 9,000 per month. To be in the top 3 pages in 5 months tells me something is working.

No, some of my terms are searched over 9,000 per month. To be in the top 3 pages in 5 months tells me something is working.

Well good luck to you, I just suggest to not discount Somarco. You don't have to like him, but don't discount him. :)

I appreciate that. By following Daves advice to a "t" I've made back that investment 20 times over in the past 6 weeks. I don't know of any better proof that what we did has worked.

Wow....three weeks ago !!!

That makes.... sound even more impressive:1laugh:

RJT...you're wasting your breath with these wankers....just keep cashing the checks:1biggrin:

RJT... As Dave Millers very very very very first client just leave these guys to their little pee pee contest.... stay the course follow his guide and you will be fine..

Any you boys wanna jump in my arse??.... didnt think so....

I've seen pages that have stolen my content from my blogs rank higher than my original post. They got indexed first and looked like the originator.

Even Matt Cutts admits this is a problem.

He suggests using social media and using the pubsubhubbub to do active pinging, but how many people are able to do that. :goofy:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back