Google Changes - Article Directories

Care to share any details?
How many articles a month?
Are you also creating new content on your site(s)?
If so are you duplicating the article?
Spin or no spin?
Linking strategy?

Alston, I really would like to share that information but it would not be right. The way in which I run my site is based upon the expertise of Dave Miller. To give that strategy out would be tantamount to screwing Dave and I just won't do that.

I don't believe that my link will give you the 404 for much longer and I appreciate you letting me know. So that you can fix yours Somarco, I've linked it below. Thanks again for your help!

Bob

404 Not Found

Last edited:
Alston, I really would like to share that information but it would not be right. The way in which I run my site is based upon the expertise of Dave Miller. To give that strategy out would tantamount to screwing Dave and I just Wong do that.

I don't believe that my link will give you the 404 fir much longer and I appreciate you letting me know. So that you can fix yours Somarco, I've linked it below. Thanks again for your help!

Bob

404 Not Found

I don't think you'll be teaching Alston anything...

How does that "add" to the value of the thread ?

Unless you're wanting validation that you're a bit of a douche?

Hey, free advice, dont ever use more than 1 h1 tag on a page, it screws up your seo and is out of w3c compliance. If you want to style a second line the same exact way, use an inline style or put in in a class in your css.

Hey, free advice, dont ever use more than 1 h1 tag on a page, it screws up your seo and is out of w3c compliance. If you want to style a second line the same exact way, use an inline style or put in in a class in your css.

LMAO, I don't think he was referring to that type of validation. LMAO

Back