Gotta Love Aflac...

I just so a piece on Fox News about companies that are hiring. They were talking about that AFLAC was hiring and that it was selected as one of the best places to work. My thoughts were "Oh if they only knew". I hope some poor desperate fool wasn't watching that and decides to call AFLAC.

Was the piece about independent agents or employees at the corporate headquarters? I'd imagine if you're a salaried or hourly employee it could very well be a good place to work.

But for independent agents, in addition to the official AFLAC koolaid, I'm sure they only talked to the most successful agents.

I just so a piece on Fox News about companies that are hiring. They were talking about that AFLAC was hiring and that it was selected as one of the best places to work. My thoughts were "Oh if they only knew". I hope some poor desperate fool wasn't watching that and decides to call AFLAC.

With the economy the way it is, I would think a lot of people will call AFLAC. Waste of their time, but they don't know that...yet. :1rolleyes:

Back