GR Stopped Maternity Benefits in TX As of Today

Those poor schmucks earning less than $100k will get in line at Medicaid free clinics or pay a fine.

The subsidies are temporary. This thing blows up when the subsidy dries up (if we even get that far into it).

Websarcasm doesn't work on a TRS 80.

Got an email from you today. Is commission builder now in Georgia?

Those poor schmucks earning less than $100k will get in line at Medicaid free clinics or pay a fine.

The subsidies are temporary. This thing blows up when the subsidy dries up (if we even get that far into it).

Websarcasm doesn't work on a TRS 80.

Got an email from you today. Is commission builder now in Georgia?

The subsidies are a joke, agreed.

Nope, not yet in GA, just sending out emails to make people think we are. With the reductions in plans, we think agents will sign up and not be all that surprised when they get a msg that no plans are available for that client.

So let me see if I get this.

I can sign up now for $49 per month and get nothing but a promise of something in the future.

Is Bernie Madoff working for you guys?

Can I get an Obama subsidy to make it free?

We will miss Bernie, weekends at his beach house were the best. Got kinda tired of propping him up, though.

I don't really expect you to sign up until we have Georgia up and running, unless you want to. Obama hasn't mandated all agents to sign up with us until 2078, at which point subsidies will be available from March to May, or until funds run out, which may be March.

Back