Grand child riders /Children's WL

Just got off the phone with Transamerica (Sales, Claims, and Underwriting Department in a conference call). The rider does not ask the child any health questions, so they would be able to get it.

In addition to that, when the child wishes to convert their rider into a policy at the age of 25, it has guaranteed insurability. You should be good to move forward!

Just got off the phone with Transamerica (Sales, Claims, and Underwriting Department in a conference call). The rider does not ask the child any health questions, so they would be able to get it.

In addition to that, when the child wishes to convert their rider into a policy at the age of 25, it has guaranteed insurability. You should be good to move forward!

Matthew, did you ask if we can stack them? Both sets of grandparents?

This is great to hear! Would be nice if it were someone different than Transammendment. Glad this got sorted out! You are doing that family a solid for sure! Nice job!

Yes, you can stack them, if writing on both parents/grandparents. (I forgot to ask but just confirmed it now, lol).

Good job Matthew,I knew I could count on you to get the right answer so fast.

For the highest possible agent contracts in Final Expense along with outstanding agent service ,maximum integrity ,you can depend on Matthew to get things done.

Mathews correct . I talked with the Sales dept today . I actually wrote my first $5 k child rider . On 2 kids was only like $1.67 a month . That seems like a no brainer and great sales tool . Also you can convert the $5k to $25k whole life before age 25.

Mathews correct . I talked with the Sales dept today . I actually wrote my first $5 k child rider . On 2 kids was only like $1.67 a month . That seems like a no brainer and great sales tool . Also you can convert the $5k to $25k whole life before age 25.

That is something few people talk about. Converting child riders.

I did three last month. Sure smaller premiums. But no underwriting and many can be done by mail. However, it gets another conversation started with the base insured. Also, age 25 can be married with children. Starts another policy holder thread.

Another reason to AOR some orphans.

Back