GTBK Marketing Dennis Tubbergen

:no:
The $1,000 is for air fair and hotel costs. Meals are supplied. I went to the seminar about a year ago. I never gave them a dime. I still get the "Smarter not Harder" report every month.:)

Check your credit card statement for $97 dollar charges for their newsletter.

That isn't what happened to me. I paid the entire amount for the hotel and airfare, and tried to quit the first night but they would not give me my money back.

On top of that they lied to the Michigan Attorney General about what happened. They are a 100% scam, and everyone out there should avoid them at all 'COSTS'.

:no:

Check your credit card statement for $97 dollar charges for their newsletter.

That isn't what happened to me. I paid the entire amount for the hotel and airfare, and tried to quit the first night but they would not give me my money back.

On top of that they lied to the Michigan Attorney General about what happened. They are a 100% scam, and everyone out there should avoid them at all 'COSTS'.

No charge for the newsletter. I have never had any problem getting in touch with them. We seem to be talking about two different companies. I know it is the same but our experiences are totally different.

I had a horrible experience with GTBK and Dennis. Their marketing simply doesn't work...their postcards are cheap looking that they send out to prospects and they overcharge. i paid about 13k for nothing. i could NEVER get Dennis on the phone....he hides behind his staff. i was with thier broker dealer as a series 7 rep at the time and a competitor broker sent in an advertising piece to FINRA because i didn't have broker dealer signoff. the piece was created when i was in limbo between BD's. USA never stood by me on this and terminated me. Dennis wouldn't even get on the phone with me...what a chicken. Anyway, i'd RUN from them....DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THEM. They are a scam! Also, their methods are risky and not legally proven. If you go to brokercheck on FINRA's site and run Dennis Tubbergen, you'll see that he's being investigated by FINRA on several life settlement cases that imploded and also was sued by a client and had to ante up over $100k. Not the kind of people I want to do business with. Bunch of crooks!

No charge for the newsletter. I have never had any problem getting in touch with them. We seem to be talking about two different companies. I know it is the same but our experiences are totally different.

Tell us about your business success using their stuff - new member? How are you doing? How many sales have you made?

OK, how much did Dennis pay you to say that something WORKED or that they are not the crooks they are?

Did you get a free mailer or a discount from the $35,000 they charge for their 'expertise'?

PLEAASSSE...........

You dont have to shill for them. Had another friend of mine who went to their recent 'doings' here in Minneapolis. Went to the 2nd meeting and it was again, a rehash of the first 'free' meeting. He walked out.

If YOU have had any success, feel free to detail here, and the other 99% of us who have had a negative experience might be willing to reconsider our heartfelt posts on these crooks.

I went to Grand Rapids to hear Dennis pitch his program. He's a great salesman. I would recommend he open up a "Buy here pay here" car lot as well. Talk about pressure and using psychological warfare to break you down. If you have ten's of thousands to spend go for it...............

There are a lot of interesting comments here, and claims -- so I checked some out. First, I found a phone number for Charitable Concepts, called it, and asked them a bunch of questions that brought up here. They transferred me to a guy, who openly answered my questions. Then I found an email address for them, sent an email, and they responded. They're easy to contact, and they respond. Second, all the talk about marketing programs, guarantees, what works or doesn't work for agents... well our success differs on a whole lot of levels. Why do some agents earn in the high 6-digits, and others barely make it? Is success more dependent on the marketing system, or how the agent uses it? I find the company to be credible, their marketing looks good -- though I haven't tried it yet -- and Dennis certainly seems sincere, open, and knowledgable, as do others who I spoke to on the phone. If helping charities floats your boat, this certainly seems like a productive program to me.

Back