GTL??

I can give anybody a GTL Assure contract with 20% contract up to 12 months advance plus you are to rewrite client on the same plan and give the the new business rate after there 12 month rate garuentee & get a brand a new first year commission Leads also given on production.

Sam
708-738-6915

Last edited:
I can give anybody a GTL Assure contract with 20% contract up to 12 months advance plus you are to rewrite client on the same plan and give the the new business rate. Leads also given on production.

Sam
708-738-6915
and what plan do you have to offer in texas......

I can give anybody a GTL Assure contract with 20% contract up to 12 months advance plus you are to rewrite client on the same plan and give the the new business rate after there 12 month rate garuentee & get a brand a new first year commission Leads also given on production.

This kind of approach speaks for itself.

Truly "client-building" at it's best.

brandy, I would love to meet more austinites in the ins biz. the more of us who can network somehow, the better. friends and not enemies, probably would be good. { besides, I really like to write life ins only and need somebody to refer all my health leads to. ha ha STI is now raising his hand.... jumping up and down...} Oh, I have appointments with health companies and could write it, just prefer to not write it. Kind of like I prefer ice tea over coffee. Everybody has their own tastes.

brandy, I would love to meet more austinites in the ins biz. the more of us who can network somehow, the better. friends and not enemies, probably would be good. { besides, I really like to write life ins only and need somebody to refer all my health leads to. ha ha STI is now raising his hand.... jumping up and down...} Oh, I have appointments with health companies and could write it, just prefer to not write it. Kind of like I prefer ice tea over coffee. Everybody has their own tastes.

so you send in a green agent to blow your $1,000,000 life case....thats a great business model....

I don't write million dollar life cases. Remember I am mainly a debit type agent. I write 5K and 10K final expense. That's my market. I could send in somebody who writes a limited benefit plan, in that case. Heck, I write limited benefit plans, or, am appointed to, I really don't like to write health of any kind.

Back