Guaranteed Issue in Maine? 60F, NT

Norton

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I don't do business in Maine but wondered for a family member, what options would there be for a 60F no tobacco? Trying to give them some guidance, as they had recently answered a Globe Life ad online, but Globe doesn't offer GI, which would be needed due to recent health issues. Can't afford a lot, so over $100/mo is not an option. We have some people who write in Maine here, yes?

I don't do business in Maine but wondered for a family member, what options would there be for a 60F no tobacco? Trying to give them some guidance, as they had recently answered a Globe Life ad online, but Globe doesn't offer GI, which would be needed due to recent health issues. Can't afford a lot, so over $100/mo is not an option. We have some people who write in Maine here, yes?

Look up Norwayguy on the forum he is from maine.
Gerber is also an option w 2 yr wait.

Maine isn't any different than most states MoO GI, Vantis. But what are the issues and the benefit amount she is looking for.

Maine isn't any different than most states MoO GI, Vantis. But what are the issues and the benefit amount she is looking for.

Depending on the recent health issues, there may be better options than straight ROP. Let us know so we can help.

yeah, looks like MOO Direct is pretty good option, I don't know anything about Vantis personally. Health issues are too numerous to mention, including recent hospitalizations and TIA plus ongoing diagnostics for other stuff.

She doesn't have any insurance, wants to cover her final expenses and leave her family as much as her budget allows -- up to $100/mo in premiums (but more likely $80).

I know of a few companies that can help UHL is probably one you should look at

Thanks JLG, but they're not competitive in this category -- only up to $10k and for just over 80 bucks, while Mutual Direct will get her the same for $42/mo, or she could double the face amount instead and still be at $83. Will still have to check out Vantis, though, before a final decision. Does anyone know if they'd be worth looking into, given the Mutual premiums above?

Thanks JLG, but they're not competitive in this category -- only up to $10k and for just over 80 bucks, while Mutual Direct will get her the same for $42/mo, or she could double the face amount instead and still be at $83. Will still have to check out Vantis, though, before a final decision. Does anyone know if they'd be worth looking into, given the Mutual premiums above?

Yes. Vantis is about as low priced GI whole life as you will find anywhere.

Yes. Vantis is about as low priced GI whole life as you will find anywhere.

OK, I just checked Vantis' website and found out it'd be $90/mo for $20k, compared to Mutual Direct at $83. Looks like they're the big winner (and a well-known company, too -- always helps with credibility).

...just glad I'm not going head-to-head against these rates on a regular basis, and it's for a family member this time!

Back