Guaranteed Issue- Which Carrier Pays a Decent Amount?

I always try to get my clients the lowest rate. When they have health issues and can't get through with UW, I'll try to find a GI. However, IAC only pays $25/yr on GI and Aetna pays $10/month. I didn't worry about the commission and just did the right thing for the client, but what carriers with a decent rate pay a higher commision for GI? I can't be pretty much working for free! Thanks

I always try to get my clients the lowest rate. When they have health issues and can't get through with UW, I'll try to find a GI. However, IAC only pays $25/yr on GI and Aetna pays $10/month. I didn't worry about the commission and just did the right thing for the client, but what carriers with a decent rate pay a higher commision for GI? I can't be pretty much working for free! Thanks

The right thing is to find a reasonable price. If Aetna is competitive then take the $120 and run. It's about 1/2 of what you get for underwritten but then again nobody gets turned down.

Rick

Anthem pays full comp in Missouri and also lets you GI into Plan N. So does Aarp. Mutual of Omaha also pays decent.

If you need contracts let me know, I'm in Missouri.

Most carriers view anniversary rule as different than a GI situation. They typically pay a little more than GI, but not as much uw.

Back