Happy AEP Selling Season Let’s Get It

Happy and AEP are not allowed to be used in the same sentence.
It's against forum rules.

And for me, it's retaining season, not selling season.
Can't let Joey Namath or DP take them away.............

LOVE ALL OF THIS.

Screw selling in 4th quarter. RETAIN THEM.

My retention started 4 weeks ago . I sent letters out then about the upcoming aep . I’ve called every client and touched base “. Telling each one I’m exited about the 2023 plans and I’m here for you .Warning in the letter and on the phone never call a commercial , send a card in or talk to anyone on the phone . The letter going out tommorrow details each plans 2023 benefits . I represent almost all CO’s and if your not happy contact me . Come oct 19th or so I’ll be hitting leads like a mad man .

My retention started 4 weeks ago . I sent letters out then about the upcoming aep . I’ve called every client and touched base “. Telling each one I’m exited about the 2023 plans and I’m here for you .Warning in the letter and on the phone never call a commercial , send a card in or talk to anyone on the phone . The letter going out tommorrow details each plans 2023 benefits . I represent almost all CO’s and if your not happy contact me . Come oct 19th or so I’ll be hitting leads like a mad man .

That's a good way to retain and grow.

If I can add 50 new ones and lose less then 10 I will consider it a success. Give ‘em hell all. The phone calls from call centers have started already. Can’t imagine trying to work lead cards during AEP. With all the current clients and referrals wouldn’t have a second to try to door knock or chase down lead cards.

Back