Has Anyone Built a Facebook Page for Their Business?

Having a Facebook fanpage is a great start to using digital marketing and social media to brand your practice. Having a Wordpress blogsite that automagically feeds to your FB site is even more important. Wordpress allows the user to customize their SEO packets and potentially reach the 1st page of Google within minutes.

I agree, Nathan. Having a blog that pulls content is a must. That way, Google sees that your content is being updated frequently.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Has anyone used twitter for the same purposes? I know you can link your twitter account to your facebook page or blog so that you basically would just have to update your twitter account and the other sites would pull in the content, the idea being that your content would be updated more frequently and thus making it more appealing to search engines. Curious to know if anyone has tried this.

Last edited:
Wordpress + Facebook page= Win.
Sure you need to get the both, unless you are a super SEO guru. Because It's really what could help you to archive fast indexing pages in google

I agree, Nathan. Having a blog that pulls content is a must. That way, Google sees that your content is being updated frequently.
Has anyone used twitter for the same purposes? I know you can link your twitter account to your facebook page or blog so that you basically would just have to update your twitter account and the other sites would pull in the content, the idea being that your content would be updated more frequently and thus making it more appealing to search engines. Curious to know if anyone has tried this.

Prefer to create the content in our Wordpress blog and then have it feed to FB and Twitter. Gives me more control over the amount of content and the specific SEO for each blog.

This probably isn't for you but for relative newbies to social media marketing we just create a guide to help agents/advisors get started. It is available here as a free download with no registration required. I would welcome your feedback!

Social Media Marketing Vol. 1: Getting Started

Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
I notice you charge $600 per year (ongoing) for a website.

Can you list below five clients that have websites that are ranking well for their key phrases?

Your response could quadruple your sales!
Nathan...Thank you for the PM. I just saw it.

Well...He did pm me five websites of his clients and I must give credit for doing that. All five websites are decent-looking and pretty sharp.

In fairness, they are all new and do not rank for any major phrases. Maybe they will in 3-12 months and maybe not.

Are they worth $50 per month? I would like to hear other opinions on this.

But 9 times out of 10, you never get a response to a request to see someone's work. Nathan did follow through, so again, I think that's a positive.

Last edited:
I have a FB page, but there was required training by my bd, with a third party who captures all threads for compliance review. All my material is preapproved through Emerald Connect.

Having a Facebook fanpage is a great start to using digital marketing and social media to brand your practice. Having a Wordpress blogsite that automagically feeds to your FB site is even more important. Wordpress allows the user to customize their SEO packets and potentially reach the 1st page of Google within minutes.

Can anyone tell me how to automate my blog tofeed fb?

Is there regulations to what you can and can't post on facebook? If I have a page that in no way shape for form says im with a firm, and I don't promote specific products will I be okay?

I also want to talk more in depth about finance such as the stock market and financial advice blogs.

Back