Has anyone Had Experience with having a booth at s Senior Health fair to create Leads?

I've thought about dtrying this for med supps at a busy Farmer's Market in upstate PA. Wouldn't consider it for FE. But I suspect it would just be an excuse to hang out and eat all day.:jiggy: Probably not productive for how many leads you'd get.

The real benefit I could see is allowing a small community to get familiar with you. But you'd have to be consistent and go every week so when you go into people's homes they'd say, "Oh yeah, you're the guy I see at the market every week." Because everybody goes at least once a month. A lot of them go every week and it's definitely an older crowd. Do you live in or near a farmer's market in a rural area so you can commit every week? Then maybe it would be worth a shot, imo.

p.s.- I may be a city boy, my familiarity stems from having spent a lot of time up there. A lot. If you're ever in Lewisburg PA on a Wednesday, the "auction" (as the old-timers call it) is a must stop.:yes: Nothing quite like it here in Philly.

I just bought my first booth at a very large senior health fair in Las Vegas. My question is does anyone have any creative ways to create final expense leads at a show like this?

I will go against all these and Newby for the most part. We have had booths at many senior health fairs. You will get a ton of traffic and to get noticed you need to have handouts of some sort. Examples would be magnets, ink pens, calendars, or even catchy flyers.

Most that have responded are not speaking from first hand experience. I believe, Newby is, but looking from a didn't angle. I see the folks that come are either super broke looking to pick up any and everything or at least educated and looking to see what they may be missing. 99.9% are looking for a hidden gem in Medicare not final expense. So v your best bet is to be either knowledgeable, catchy or remembered. .. hence the grab and go items.

In regards to hooking up with a Medicate agent. ... you need to know how cms is going to view the event. If they view it as a marketing event you and the Mediates agent could get in big trouble for marketing non health related plans

I will go against all these and Newby for the most part. We have had booths at many senior health fairs. You will get a ton of traffic and to get noticed you need to have handouts of some sort. Examples would be magnets, ink pens, calendars, or even catchy flyers. Most that have responded are not speaking from first hand experience. I believe, Newby is, but looking from a didn't angle. I see the folks that come are either super broke looking to pick up any and everything or at least educated and looking to see what they may be missing. 99.9% are looking for a hidden gem in Medicare not final expense. So v your best bet is to be either knowledgeable, catchy or remembered. .. hence the grab and go items. In regards to hooking up with a Medicate agent. ... you need to know how cms is going to view the event. If they view it as a marketing event you and the Mediates agent could get in big trouble for marketing non health related plans

Scott isn't a full time FE agent, but he's a bad MFer at what he does. He just needs an audience and he'll get whatever premium is there. Whether it be FE, FU life, preneed, supps, annuity, cancer, etc. He has skills that most don't have.

Scott isn't a full time FE agent, but he's a bad MFer at what he does. He just needs an audience and he'll get whatever premium is there. Whether it be FE, FU life, preneed, supps, annuity, cancer, etc. He has skills that most don't have.

Do those skills involve shotgunning someone from the pirate ship via a cannon?;) Just heard he is a good aim, that is all....DTD:laugh:

I knew if I said it enough times you would start to believe it.

----------

I will go against all these and Newby for the most part. We have had booths at many senior health fairs. You will get a ton of traffic and to get noticed you need to have handouts of some sort. Examples would be magnets, ink pens, calendars, or even catchy flyers. Most that have responded are not speaking from first hand experience. I believe, Newby is, but looking from a didn't angle. I see the folks that come are either super broke looking to pick up any and everything or at least educated and looking to see what they may be missing. 99.9% are looking for a hidden gem in Medicare not final expense. So v your best bet is to be either knowledgeable, catchy or remembered. .. hence the grab and go items. In regards to hooking up with a Medicate agent. ... you need to know how cms is going to view the event. If they view it as a marketing event you and the Mediates agent could get in big trouble for marketing non health related plans

You are right about give away stuff if you are out front working it. Not sitting in fishbowls for the grab and runners. Just any reason to be out front and interacting with people. The worst way to blow it is to be like all the hourly employees you will see there manning booths that will have two people sitting in chairs talking to each other and hoping no one comes up to them.

I just bought my first booth at a very large senior health fair in Las Vegas. My question is does anyone have any creative ways to create final expense leads at a show like this?

A real geezer pleezer to do at a senior expo is free medicare card laminating.Good thing is that they have to linger around awhile to wait for it to be done and if you sell medicare products you know that once you get them to pull out their medicare cards you are almost there.

In fact giving away any free trinkets will attract seniors to your booth but keep on eye on the old farts because they will rob you blind of your free crap if you turn your head on them for a minute. haha.... seriously they will

I knew if I said it enough times you would start to believe it. ---------- You are right about give away stuff if you are out front working it. Not sitting in fishbowls for the grab and runners. Just any reason to be out front and interacting with people. The worst way to blow it is to be like all the hourly employees you will see there manning booths that will have two people sitting in chairs talking to each other and hoping no one comes up to them.

Sorry. I was talking about somebody else. :-) JK

Network with the vendors is a great way to get business. Look for other fairs that cater to your prospects and establish relationships with them. No need to get a table/booth. Just attend. Good luck!

Network with the vendors is a great way to get business. Look for other fairs that cater to your prospects and establish relationships with them. No need to get a table/booth. Just attend. Good luck!

I'm going to beat JD to it since he's in the field today....how much FE business have you gotten by networking with vendors?

Back