Has anyone Had Experience with having a booth at s Senior Health fair to create Leads?

Hjb243

I just bought my first booth at a very large senior health fair in Las Vegas. My question is does anyone have any creative ways to create final expense leads at a show like this?

Last edited:
I just bought my first booth at a very large senior health fair in Las Vegas. My question is does anyone have any creative ways to create final expense leads at a show like this?

Could this work..of course it could...but you are going to find that most posters here will tell you this is a monumental waste of time.

I know you are new from your other thread...you got some solid advice there...

If I were you, I'd try to back out of this event as it will probably be a waste of time.

If you cant, here's some semi-constructive advice. Network with other professionals so that you can try and become their go-to person.

As far as generating leads...you could put on a black hooded robe, hold a sickle, wear a white beard and put on a USA hat...stand in front of your both and point at the people saying, "I want You!"

I have some good friends who are solid medicare producers in Nevada, that may be interested in sharing space. I think final expense wise, this may be a waste unless you have a good pitch, but funeral homes do this type of stuff all the time. Make sure you are very clear in your branding.

For the best FE demographic I would stay away from a health fair, probably better luck at the state fair (maybe even get a table next to the tent giving away obama phones)

Final Expense prospects don't go to health fairs, they are unhealthy.

I personally will not do fairs and such. Been there done that. :SLEEP: I seem to remember that SpurCity and I think Newby have or do Senior home presentations.

I think this guy is looking for help in making the best out of what he has already "bought". If he came out with a relationship with a MS guy that could be a big win.

Buy a cheap flat screen tv at walmart (ex. $149 for a 32" flat screen) and do a drawing. Be sure to actually award it to someone who fills out a form. Take a picture of the winner and put it on your business FB page.

:yes:

(Don't ask if I've ever done this. Hell no I haven't....but who knows)

I'll go against the grain here. You have an opportunity. Not a waste of time.

The posters are right that everyone at that show will be a little bit higher end financially than your typical Final Expense prospect.

But that doesn't mean they are not life-insurance prospects. I guarantee you there will be people at that show who have life insurance that can be easily beat. Many middle-class people will have AARP term policies. Others will have term that's getting ready to run out. Others might have group insurance that they don't understand how it actually works. And some might even have Lincoln heritage.

Your job is to collect their names addresses phone numbers and attempt to qualify the ones that are most interested in talking to you.

This is done by having a drawing such as the TV suggestion or even every grocery certificate or anything that appeals to everyone. I personally think a grocery certificate works very well because everybody could use that.

Have them fill out a form and stick it in a box. Have them fill out my name address phone number. And have one question that all they have to do to opt in is check a box. Hopefully this puts you're most interested leads in the front because you'll get several hundred of them.

The one question can be anything you come up with would grab their attention and show a little bit of interest in talking to you.

When I did my shows I was a one trick pony selling funeral preneed policies with an average payment of $150 per person. With just doing that I did pretty well. But if I would've been working through all those leads with all the products that we have available to us now I would've done much better.

If you're brand-new hopefully you have a good mentor or go to person that can help you work through the things you run into with these leads. But even if not go out see what you can do. we all make mistakes in the beginning and that's how we learn.

Back