Having The CRM Blues

Vic we switched to Vanillasoft CRM and now their phone system and its absolutely awesome. All my web leads go in flawlessly. Keep at it...ask to speak to Brian in sales or Daniel in tech support. The click to call with voice drop is great.

Vic we switched to Vanillasoft CRM and now their phone system and its absolutely awesome. All my web leads go in flawlessly. Keep at it...ask to speak to Brian in sales or Daniel in tech support. The click to call with voice drop is great.

Thanks Bevo, I am just about all set up with them and ready to try for AEP,

I am not a tech guy and the system is a bit more complicated then I am used to, However the system also does more than I am used to, & Dan and Brian have been very helpful

There is a lot I love about it, There are also some things that will take me time to get used to as well, Overall I think this will be a great system

Thanks Bevo, I am just about all set up with them and ready to try for AEP,

I am not a tech guy and the system is a bit more complicated then I am used to, However the system also does more than I am used to, & Dan and Brian have been very helpful

There is a lot I love about it, There are also some things that will take me time to get used to as well, Overall I think this will be a great system

Good to hear Vic. When it comes to the tech stuff believe me I know. Take it bit by bit, ask questions, and keep a word doc or hell write it down on a notepad to remember things and pretty soon it's second nature.

With their result code based emails, voicedrops, and overall system I really think you're in the best spot.

Make it a great AEP buddy..15-25 per month is no joke and AEP is here now. Can't wait to hear your numbers after Jan. 1.

Hope you have a great AEP buddy.

Radius can't automatically import your internet leads from different vendors?

Most CRM's should be able to separate by lead type.

I currently Use Radius, I like them personally and there is a lot I like about their system and a lot I don't like, Honestly Think they are good for client management, Where I am having Issues Is with Lead Management.

With lead Management I feel cluttered, There is no print view, It just does not function well, I have all my leads dispositioned for AEP mixed with leads I am calling, I am deleting dead leads just not to feel cluttered, There has to be a better way.I have called several CRM's I actually just got off the phone with agency block When I explained what I wanted the rep was like Uhhh uhh why don't you go to site and set up demo Uhh yea.... Really I feel fed up

Most CRM's should be able to separate by lead type.

Radius can but is not as easy to work leads out of Radius When I have many leads coming in.When most times up until now I have kept to 1 vendor as to limit the leads I am working in radius. What it is I fond it hard to organize leads in radius as the dead leads and leads for sai AEP or jan are mixed in with leads I still have to reach and I feel cluttered when I get beyond 50 leads.

I love radius for client management.

We are creeping up on importing form 30 Internet Lead Vendors:
Importing Leads from Lead Vendors / Import Leads / Knowledge Base - Radius Support

----------

Radius can but is not as easy to work leads out of Radius When I have many leads coming in.When most times up until now I have kept to 1 vendor as to limit the leads I am working in radius. What it is I fond it hard to organize leads in radius as the dead leads and leads for sai AEP or jan are mixed in with leads I still have to reach and I feel cluttered when I get beyond 50 leads.

I love radius for client management.

Would suggest Creating and Using Status Options and Status Groups: How To Video: Status Options, Groups & Buckets / Video Tutorials / Knowledge Base - Radius Support

This will allow you from the Lead List Page to Sort & Filter by New Leads, AEP Leads, Newly Created Leads, Etc as you work from that page. The Deeper you get in your naming of Statuses, the narrower you can filter your Leads by. Plus, depending on how you set up your Status Groups & Options, the total amount of Leads (or Clients) will be displayed on the buckets within the Dashboard, Lead and Client List Pages with an easy one click filter to Leads meeting that profile (i.e., if the system says '35 - AEP Leads' and you click on the 35, it will send you directly to those 35 Leads).

Any questions let us know.

We are creeping up on importing form 30 Internet Lead Vendors:
Importing Leads from Lead Vendors / Import Leads / Knowledge Base - Radius Support

----------

Would suggest Creating and Using Status Options and Status Groups: How To Video: Status Options, Groups & Buckets / Video Tutorials / Knowledge Base - Radius Support

This will allow you from the Lead List Page to Sort & Filter by New Leads, AEP Leads, Newly Created Leads, Etc as you work from that page. The Deeper you get in your naming of Statuses, the narrower you can filter your Leads by. Plus, depending on how you set up your Status Groups & Options, the total amount of Leads (or Clients) will be displayed on the buckets within the Dashboard, Lead and Client List Pages with an easy one click filter to Leads meeting that profile (i.e., if the system says '35 - AEP Leads' and you click on the 35, it will send you directly to those 35 Leads).

Any questions let us know.

Yes but If I want to not See say AEP, Returned, & 1 or 2 more status during daily calling but I do want to see maybe 4 or 5 status That cannot be done in Radius

Yes but If I want to not See say AEP, Returned, & 1 or 2 more status during daily calling but I do want to see maybe 4 or 5 status That cannot be done in Radius

Once you set the Filter on the Lead List Page, it saved until you click the 'Reset Filters' button, so if you sort your Lead List Page by 'AEP Lead' every time you click on Leads it will display that filter of leads or not displaying Leads that are in the other Statuses. Plus with our new Next & Previous Feature (New Features:> and Linked Records) as you click through to the next lead they meet the 'AEP Lead' Status Filter.

This should get you to when you focus on a certain Status for your Daily Call schedule, not 'seeing' leads with a different statuses.

I am not sure what you are saying but for the record are you saying I can show multiple satas while at the same time hiding multiple status, And not be limited in just 1 status hidden or in use?

For example If I have 10 status options I can hide 5 and show 5 at the same time?

----------

Because if that is possible I can't seem to figure out how to do that.

----------

For this reason I have been deleting my returned leads as to clear clutter. The problem is If I get duplicate or need to find info on lead for some reason I no longer have copy

Try DYL.com. I liked them for a simple lead management system. Helpful customer service too.

[wrote=vic120;1018815]I currently Use Radius, I like them personally and there is a lot I like about their system and a lot I don't like, Honestly Think they are good for client management, Where I am having Issues Is with Lead Management.

With lead Management I feel cluttered, There is no print view, It just does not function well, I have all my leads dispositioned for AEP mixed with leads I am calling, I am deleting dead leads just not to feel cluttered, There has to be a better way.I have called several CRM's I actually just got off the phone with agency block When I explained what I wanted the rep was like Uhhh uhh why don't you go to site and set up demo Uhh yea.... Really I feel fed up[/QUOTE]

Back