Having The CRM Blues

I use Blitz Lead Manager. I've tried others, but this one is my favorite. It will accept leads from all of the lead aggregators.

I no longer buy leads, but when I was in the P&C business I did, and they flowed into BLM beautifully. You can set up a unique campaign (with customized fields) for each internet lead aggregator (such as NetQuote, QuoteWizard, etc...)

It offers great flexibility to customize, you can have them build custom automated workflows, and much more. Tons of features. Go to their webpage to see. I think I pay around $34 per month.

And I can get screen pops on incoming calls with my RingCentral service. No click-to-call using RingCentral yet, but that's no big deal. It does integrate with some auto-dialers and VOIP services, but I'm not too familiar with those services since I do not use.

You can watch some of the tutorial videos here:
BlitzTv

DYL charges you based on the number of leads that come in (I did not like that as a DYL user), however is good for auto-dialing, but it will cost you. Also, DYL offers no tagging or status feature. It is just a different way of doing things and is not a solid CRM.

Back