Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

My goodness it's been a long time away from this forum, for those of you that know me and posted your good words I appreciate that!

Let me clarify the reasoning for my lack of presence here on the forum lately...as well as why I'm back....

A) It didn't make a lot of sense for me to keep running live transfers. In reality, I only was getting $22-25 per lead from insurance agents when I was getting $55-70 from the mortgage, foreclosure defense industries

B)
If i wasn't selling any transfers or service to your industry it dint' make sense for me to lurk around here like some of the guys do day day in and day out

C) Although leaving the site and becoming too busy for the insurance field last year, we always knew full well that we would tackle the insurance field full force one day when we had more staffing, resources, and capability. Since I was last on here, we have become very dominate in the internet lead generation space as well as direct mail and data brokering.

D) Despite the comical, assumptuous comments by a few here on the forum we are not out of business. In fact quite the opposite as we have made Inc 500 fastest growing private companies now 2 yrs in a row. It's not every day you see a company grow over 650% in a 2 yr span twice in a row! We have done it by expanding our mortgage marketing company into other verticals such as hosted dialing, direct mail servicing for foreclosure defense, debt settlement, auto, and EDU. Now that all those platforms are running smoothly and the growth is under control, I have FINALLY found my way back to help the insurance industry.

E) I'M BACK!!! First Marketing Product we have is our unlimited dialer/lead platform. For a flat fee per month (no contracts no set up fees) you can filter your leads (business or consumer) and call your unlimited batch of leads as much as you want for 30 days. If you run out of lead we will load more for you.

Its good to be back!!!;)

Last edited:
Ramond,

Do you have any other lead's available in the Insurance field. Home,Auto,Commercial Auto,Life,Medicare Supp?

The raw data bases we offer can be filtered to target any of those really. Just use different selects....

In terms of real time lead generation by phone, internet or direct mail...see below!

1) On the internet side everything I do is generated on an exclusive basis for several industries. For insurance many of the verticals won't pay me out what it cost to generate an internet lead on an exclusive level so I'm stuck to the few that like the exclusivity such as Life Insurance, Homeowners, and Auto. I work very closely with a few of the best media companies/publishers in the internet space on the financial side....many of them also run insurance offers in which I can tap into at any time if there is a demand.

Internally, outside our affiliate relationships, we are currently building out our own life insurance platform for internet traffic which will be launching in the next few weeks. If you want more info int he mean time and be one of the first to access a specific state or states you can email me to RSVP your slot (no down payment necessary of course, just contact info and geography + volume needs is all I need.

2) On the call center side we are mainly focusing on the mortgage and foreclosure defense space but the little open time we have could be dedicated to insurance IF i had an opt in database to maximize revenue off of. IE, a client has a big aged file of internet leads and wants us to run through that on cost per verified lead. We also will email old files for our clients who want to maximize their purchased internet leads once they go old. I can run any testing accounts on the call center if your aged file is with in the last 90 days and is over 2,500 leads with phone and email. We call this our "data rejuvination package" We can do this for pretty much any industry who has aged internet data. Someone would be looking at $15-20 CPL on something like this.

3) On the direct mail side, I am in the process of speaking with several agents and providers to get a good grasp on the mail portion of this industry. We do own a 18k sq ft printing facility that specializes in postcards as well as personalized letters. Once we have a library of successful options for each type of mailing, we will package that print servicing with our fresh data files to create an all in one mailing option for you all that includes....print production, tracking, data, and PURLs in an all in one price point design special for the members here. I just need about another 10-14 days on this before we are ready to launch on the direct mail side.

If you have any other questions please let me know. I plan to be here for a long long time by building out this full service platform for you all!

Ramond,

Do you have any other lead's available in the Insurance field. Home,Auto,Commercial Auto,Life,Medicare Supp?

Last edited:
Dude,
Love the picture of you & your daughter.

You all have an amazing array of products for agents.

Are you going to be at LeadsCon East [since West is in your backyard every March?:)]

If so, let me know as I'd like to meet up while there.

Thanks Bob, she is my world.:) That was at Boise St vs Utah in the Las Vegas Macco Bowl, GREAT times!

I will be at the Leads Con West every year, I try to make East every year too but this year I might not make it, just depends on some last minute meetings I have to work around. I will keep you posted and yes absolutely I love to brainstorm with anyone that understands marketing and I know you do.

The insurance industry is something I have wanted to get heavily involved with for many years but with all the changes in the financial world our services were and are in high demand in those verticals. It took us about a year and a half to catch up with our selves quite frankly. Now that all divisions are staffed up and running on all cylinders, the goal is to be a solid asset for insurance agents at all levels. Once complete, we will have several programs they can choose to fit their marketing style or needs.

Let's jump on a call again sometime and see if there are any synergies elsewhere on the internet side. I do have a couple direct mail final expense clients I just picket up today...maybe if you are doing any final expense internet leads and they have interest I can put you in contact for additional volume

Also, I know in the marketing space you run into and build relationships with some all sized retail shops. If you ever have a client running direct mail as part of their business, we can save them money sending the same thing for them OR create a better producing campaign for the same cost. Even if they print elsewhere, we can add our PURL technology to their mailer and wualah 30-40% more total response.

If it makes sense, we work very well with other marketing companies that understand the ultimate goal...to create an over all more profitable business for our clients, even if it means we reduce margins to make that happen and retain long term business...

I look forward to chatting...

Dude,
Love the picture of you & your daughter.

You all have an amazing array of products for agents.

Are you going to be at LeadsCon East [since West is in your backyard every March?:)]

If so, let me know as I'd like to meet up while there.

Last edited:
Hi Raymond,

Nice to see another professionl in the industry.

A lot of our competitors have treaten their clients badly, as you can see from many previous posts. They have problems on delivery, accepting payments, qulity of leads and so on....

That might be one reason to our fst growing businesses.

kind regards,
Lars Schak
SIC

Back