Health Insurance Leads

My advice to any new agent, in any field, would be to generate the leads yourself. For health insurance...Get yourself a list of local business that have under 10 employees. Then make calls to those places inquiring if anyone in the office needs health insurance. If you make X amount of calls per day you will get Y amount of appointments and of course Z amount of those will close. The X, Y, Z is all determinate on how much time you put in and how good you are. The more you call the better you get.

Now, cold calling isn't for everyone so if you are not the type to sit down and pound the phones my company can do this for you. I have Telemarketers here in Las Vegas NV and we will call local to you and set the appointments for you. We personalize every appointment with your name and your company so each lead is 100% exclusive to you. There is no big commitments or set up fees. Its pretty simple actually.... You buy blocks of 10, 20, 40, or 75 leads (your choice)..... You pay for that block and then you get the leads based on the schedule you give us. For example.....If you buy 10 and want 2 leads/appointments per day we can do that for you. We call as you need them and in what ever location you want them

You can read more about these right on this board and even potentially get yourself a free lead or 2 here...

Health Insurance Leads! Telemarketed!

If you have any questions for me you can reach me by email or on my direct line listed below. Feel free to post any questions as well.

Happy new year to all!

For an UNBIASED view on generated leads...feel free to call or email me. I am not "pitching" anything to you, as some posters tend to do.

Re health leads...as John and others have emphasized...it's not easy when you're new in the business, but you can have some success buying leads.

Monti- First of all, I'm glad you reduced your setup fee from $500 to $29. Large setup fees don't fly around here.

If you don't mind me asking:

Do you use affiliates?
How long have you been in business?
What "search" terms can we find your landing pages on Google?
Do you EVER resell leads?
What is the max (not average) number of brokers that can receive your leads?

Hmmm. I think these questions sound familiar?

Thanks Monti!

I offered him some advice and if he wants a company to do it for him I offered my services. Moon, seriously i am starting to think you have a secret crush on me. You follow every time I post talking about "pimping" my products as if Im violating you or something. Its either I'm competing with you or you have a crush...which is it bud?

Have you ever posted anything that ISN'T a pimping promotion for your service?

I mean, maybe one?

Hey, Paul, are you off your meds again? I consider you one of the most erudite, professional member of this forum. It is advice (noun)----not advise (verb)!:err:
Glad to see you back correcting peoples' use of English. I was getting tired being the only one.

BTW, keep your eye on Chumps and his inability to spell!

Rick

Back