Health Insurance Leads

dave74

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Hi, I am new to the forum and had a question on buying leads.

I was wondering if there are any other health insurance agents in California that could recommend a good lead source.

I was told buildmyagency was good but wanted your opinions.

Thanks

Dave

Being a new health agent I am worried about competing with other experienced agents.

Last edited:
Are there many health insurance agents from California in here?
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Thanks healthagent, never heard of them before.
My RSM for Anthem Blue Cross was recommending buildmyagency. Ever heard of them?
Exclusive leads are like $30 dollars

Last edited:
Dave

Also...try different lead companies. In different states, some companies might have completely different levels of quality.

Spellcheck was not used in this post...but the word "different" was used three times...not really by design, but by accident.

Apparently I'm a prominent forum member mainly for the number of posts, not necessarily for my insight. (Could be for my even temper and sparkling personality).

However, give me a call at 818-Three-4-two-9200. Happy to help you.

Rick

Build my agency is part of united quotes. I have used their super-leads with so-so success. (the recordings of the phone verifications are hilarious though..) To tell you the truth, I had better luck as a beginner with their $1(older) and 2$(unsold for a few weeks) leads.

If you want to jump on exclusives, I also recommend ASAP exclusive.
(I would also join IHIAA for the discount if you are going that route, what you would save on ten leads would pay for your membership dues)
I use their shared leads with great success.

Hello there,

Discloser: I work for a lead company.
Here are my 2 cents for a new agent..
1. Make sure you do not get into any long-term contract with any lead company. You must be able to stop your leads anytime.
2. Make sure you do not pay a big setup fee to start
3. Tell the lead company, you may want to test how many agents are getting the lead by submitting your information on their lead form.
4. Here are a lot of good helpful agents in this forum. Try to learn from them how to help people with their health insurance and make a difference. Health insurance is not commodity, your knowledge can make a bad lead a good customer.

All the best..

Monti Ray

3. Tell the lead company, you may want to test how many agents are getting the lead by submitting your information on their lead form.

Bad way to start a relationship.

Not to mention most lead companies forms are for show, most of their leads never hit the form they are showing you as they are virtually all buying and reselling from each other.

Back