Health Insurance Leads

My spelling is fine. Penn State's first half performance wasn't.

As a UCLA grad, I can't tell you how upsetting it is to have U$C consistently dominate in football. I don't know if it's their coach or the fact that they don't have a salary cap for players.

BTW, Penn State might of had a chance if they would learn that having more penalties is a bad thing.

Rick

Hey, Paul, are you off your meds again? I consider you one of the most erudite, professional member of this forum. It is advice (noun)----not advise (verb)!:err:

Geez arn, I'm embarassed. Thanks again. I'm going to have to bear down. Obviously my proof reading is in the holiday dumper.

I'll ring my doc Monday AM...may be time to go back on the meds...

(PS - Love 'erudite' - great word!)
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
My spelling is fine. Penn State's first half performance wasn't.

As I told my deeply depressed, PSU grad younger brother - the Lions didn't see any passing games like SC's in the Big 10...

It also doesn't help that they play non-conference opponents like the Pennsylvania College of the Blind, and the Little Sisters of the Poor!

Last edited:
Glad to see you back correcting peoples' use of English. I was getting tired being the only one.

BTW, keep your eye on Chumps and his inability to spell!

Rick

Rick, I just got tired of making the corrections. Aside from excusable typos, it seems that English is an obscure language to some of the posters. I compliment you on doing a fine job of policing the posts. You, too, are among the erudite and professional members. I have to put "al3" in that category, too, as much as it may be painful to you.:wideeyed:

I recently got my life agent license back in November. I managed to sign up one small group and two individual dental enrollments from cold calling. I do not mind cold calling but it gets old quick. I am going to try some exclusive leads and hopefully that will work out better than cold calling.

Thanks for all your help!

Instead of submitting lead info and trying to gauge how often your information gets sold or otherwise trying to suss out what happens on the back end, why not just cut to the chase-- Ask the lead sales company to provide references who sell the same sorts of products you do. And call the references!

You still won't know what sort of lead volume you'll get or what your exact close rate will be (though the lead generation company should be able to give you a sense of volumes in your target areas) but speaking to a reference is an excellent way to find out about quality, customer service, and close rates.

Erik -

How many lead vendors will provide objective referrals?

I don't have that many dissatisfied clients, but you can bet they will never be provided to prospects as a reference.

And how do we know those references are to your mom & brother?

I wonder if the lead companies post up testimonials that are real. I sometimes wonder after reading my agency business has skyrocketed after using these leads.

Back