Health Insurance Marketing

Does anyone have any ideas for low or no cost marketing that actually work? I am an agent that does health, Medicare plans, and P&C. There are dozens of other agents out there working for big companies and it is hard to find a niche and get business from it as a result of high competition. Any suggestions?

I think that wan of most affective method is twitter.com So, create a twi account, in your profile write about your activity. Each day write some short report about health and health insurance, as you see this!!! Its very important you vision.

Each day also search twits another peoples about health insurance and do post replay )))) Answer the question et cetera

This is my suggestions

Last edited:
Thank you )))
I am from another country Ukraine. So sorry for my bad english.

In your forum want to find new friends, information about insurance marketing.

"....Each day also search twits......"

Love it! Great advice!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Don't worry about the bad English.

How's the weather this time of the year in Ukraine?

Hey Chumps! Love your commentary as always and think you have a great website (ohioquotes.com). Love the humor on there as well! Keep entertaining!!!

Last edited:
its cold now like for a spring. And snow almost all day. The really spring is wanted by me

translated....I speak Ukraine English....

"It is cold here now and can not wait for spring. It has been snowing most of the day. Man....I can not wait for spring to get here.

Excellent translation! Did you have to attend school for that or did you just pick it up from the local Ukarainian community? ;)

Business cards are a mini billboard if done right. They are a throw away if not.

Somarco, you or someone else has made the "billboard" comment before and posted a link to a book that is, unfortunately, out of print.

I too need to order business cards. Can you post the top 5 principles to observe to meet the mini billboard standard?

A website maybe?

I googled it and came up with a bunch of artsy fartsy, creative, Madison Ave business care examples but nothing practical.

Thanks for any help.
Mark

Back