Health Insurance Quote Engines......Why

I just started doing articles and videos. I've mostly been using social sites & sending newsletters to my customer base, and and optimizing for keywords. I was going to try and create a landing page solely for health.

You probably should stop copying content and write 100% unique. If you run your site through copyscape you have a lot of content that is completely copied from other sources.

What do you mean by "optimizing for keywords"?

I just started doing articles and videos. I've mostly been using social sites & sending newsletters to my customer base, and and optimizing for keywords. I was going to try and create a landing page solely for health.

dont waste time doing videos and articles, do high pr blog posts and high pr manual blog comments and legit press releases and of course tiered web 2.0 submissions.

You probably should stop copying content and write 100% unique. If you run your site through copyscape you have a lot of content that is completely copied from other sources.

What do you mean by "optimizing for keywords"?

In the process of doing that now. I needed to get the site up and running fast. Only so many hours in a day.

In the process of doing that now. I needed to get the site up and running fast. Only so many hours in a day.

From what I've seen, sites with less content, but original and good quality, tend to work better.

I take it you did at least get permission from the original author(s)?

Back