HealthSherpa 2016 Special Enrollment Period (SEP) - Free Agent Enrollments

Scary stuff. Gerry - Can you unequivocally state publicly that Health Sherpa will never attempt to contact our clients? Thanks.

Chump,
We're not contacting your clients, and we often go out of our way to make sure of it.

In a separate thread, I was interested in gauging interest in a hypothetical referral option for agents dropping out of the ACA. This is not something that's built out, has not been considered internally by anyone other than myself, and it would only happen if we see interest from a sufficiently large pool of agents. Can't know if I don't ask though.

I understand the issues around the December 15 deadline caused a lot of problems for agents. It was a very big hit for us and our economics as well. We're acutely aware of where we've come up short, and for the parts of that are under our power to control - we're confident that our technological upgrades will allow us to much better handle future period of peak demand.

A small number of agents on HealthSherpa, including Tkruger and cadylou, have not been active on the platform since Dec 15. I really do hope they'll (you'll) give us another shot.

Most agents however have been back and submitting applications through OEP and now SEP. We're still working hard, motivated to be the best enrollment tool out there. Our community now includes over 12,000 FFM agents, and we've facilitated over 500,000 enrollments.

Hope this thread continues serving as a channel to get your constructive feedback.

Last edited:
Back