HealthSherpa Medicare enrollment

HealthSherpa is excellent for ACA.

I would think the same level of excellence will come to the Medicare side.

Maybe . . . Sherpa may be well funded and have top notch code slinger's but testing mode is not the same as going live.

Even big companies (Microsoft for example, and Google) have stumbled out of the gate with new projects.

Projects moving from beta to live is when the bugs show up.
The only reason I pay for S&S is because it's FMO neutral - if I change FMOs I don't lose that data.
THIS ^^^^^

Did anyone get their email today? I’m going to attend their webinar next week. I wonder if it’s free like for ACA or a monthly cost.

I would love to move to a platform that isn’t under an FMO. I’m assuming they’ll have to charge a fee.
Anyone know?
Dropped today, just watched the replay, I believe that is where I will do my pdp’s quotes this year

Dropped today, just watched the replay, I believe that is where I will do my pdp’s quotes this year

Not me. They are using Connecture platform. I don’t like Connecture’s application process. I had high hopes.

I love connecture . I find the app super easy . What don’t you like?
With sunfire I only need their medicare number, dob, and zip. With that, it will auto populate their current plan, previous plan, medicare start dates, and their address right on the application.

In my opinion the application is faster and easier than connecture, and the applicant signature process is smoother.

I used connecture for a couple of years and I moved to Sunfire last AEP

Back