HealthSherpa Medicare enrollment

If you like connecture, you might as well use HS. It’s free and not tied to an FMO. Plus, I think you’ll get more client info in HS than connecture.

With sunfire I only need their medicare number, dob, and zip. With that, it will auto populate their current plan, previous plan, medicare start dates, and their address right on the application.

In my opinion the application is faster and easier than connecture, and the applicant signature process is smoother.

I used connecture for a couple of years and I moved to Sunfire last AEP
Sunfire will show non appointed carriers, but it won't show non commissionable plans so for running pdp reviews it's worthless

Sunfire will show non appointed carriers, but it won't show non commissionable plans so for running pdp reviews it's worthless

I have no desire to show a plan where a company won’t pay me. I use S&S for drug lookup and they show every plan.

If that’s what someone wants, then connecture and HS are for you. Thats a fast way to lose our comm in my opinion.

Last edited:
I’ve always heard sun fires drug lookup not as accurate as Connecture ? Also does Sunfire require signatures face to face ? On Connecture anthem , Aetna and WellCare don’t

I’ve always heard sun fires drug lookup not as accurate as Connecture ? Also does Sunfire require signatures face to face ? On Connecture anthem , Aetna and WellCare don’t

I don’t do face to face.

I don’t do drug look up, doctor looks or anything else on Connecture or sunfire. I don’t trust them.

I use S&S and then I do an electronic application. Once I learned that I like Sunfire better than Connecture, I moved over to Sunfire permanently for applications.

I have no desire to show a plan where a company won’t pay me.

If that’s what someone wants, then connecture and HS are for you. Thats a fast way to lose our comm in my opinion.
And how do you plan on checking your current Wellcare zero premium clients drugs once the new formulary comes out, I'm not showing anyone anything, I'm telling them stay put, or this is where your going,, I will not enroll anyone in a non-commissionable , going forward new people to me or people that need to.switch plan will only see plans that I'm paid on

And how do you plan on checking your current Wellcare zero premium clients drugs once the new formulary comes out, I'm not showing anyone anything, I'm telling them stay put, or this is where your going,, I will not enroll anyone in a non-commissionable , going forward new people to me or people that need to.switch plan will only see plans that I'm paid on

I’m not checking their drugs.

For me It’s, “if you want to stay with your current plan, you can. But I can’t advise you on that plan at all.” I can’t tell you if your drugs are covered or not.
I can show you other plans if you’d like, but for your current plan details, you’ll need to call Medicare or WellCare.

Or, I guess, I could tell them that even though I can’t run their drugs, I recommend they stay put (assuming I ran their meds). But here’s what I see happening in that scenario.
“Chaz said I should stay with my plan, but he didn’t tell me that my XXXX drug was doubling in price.”

I don’t do face to face.

I don’t do drug look up, doctor looks or anything else on Connecture or sunfire. I don’t trust them.

I use S&S and then I do an electronic application. Once I learned that I like Sunfire better than Connecture, I moved over to Sunfire permanently for applications.
Lol s&s uses connecture for its rx lookups

I’m not checking their drugs.

For me It’s, “if you want to stay with your current plan, you can. But I can’t advise you on that plan at all.” I can’t tell you if your drugs are covered or not.
I can show you other plans if you’d like, but for your current plan details, you’ll need to call Medicare or WellCare.

Or, I guess, I could tell them that even though I can’t run their drugs, I recommend they stay put (assuming I ran their meds). But here’s what I see happening in that scenario.
“Chaz said I should stay with my plan, but he didn’t tell me that my XXXX drug was doubling in price.”
Ya I won't do it that way, calling Wellcare or Medicare is going to.lead to people being put on mapd plans, I'll run there meds, print out the report and if it's stay on Wellcare I will mail.them the review with my letter telling them that Wellcare has decided to no longer pay agents to help their members so based on the information I have and your meds Wellcare is the plan you should be on, I will be able to continue to service your Medicare Supplement plan. But if you have specific drug plan questions you will need to reach out to Wellcare

Lol s&s uses connecture for its rx lookups

Ok. Even if it’s true, what does that change? You can’t use connecture doctor search. And I prefer sunfire app process way over connecture. I don’t need or want connecture anymore.

Back