HealthSherpa Medicare enrollment

Connecture will show you every plan in a market, including drugs and usually doctors. You can’t enroll obviously. They’re just taking feeds from CMS and importing into their tool. There’s no extra work involved. I use it via MedicareCenter and you have to click the link that shows all plans. Otherwise the default is to show only the ones you can sell.

Connecture will show you every plan in a market, including drugs and usually doctors. You can’t enroll obviously. They’re just taking feeds from CMS and importing into their tool. There’s no extra work involved. I use it via MedicareCenter and you have to click the link that shows all plans. Otherwise the default is to show only the ones you can sell.
I spoke to Andrew with MP last week about Connecture. Their new plan that's for independent agents. I forgot to ask him about this new HS thing.

Connecture's new agent plan is a little pricey. Around $100 a month. But worth it to me if it will do everything they're saying it will do.

Ok. Even if it’s true, what does that change? You can’t use connecture doctor search. And I prefer sunfire app process way over connecture. I don’t need or want connecture anymore.
Same

Love Sunfire although Rx is a no go on. Just enrollments. I am quick enough on looking at an actual formulary and easy enough to check docs other ways.

Back