Hello All

Gooner talk about the pot calling the kettle black.So your head boy Scott doesn't advertise to recruit? Shame on you for being biased. Sure Scott is slick and smart but he's doing the same thing as the thread starter is doing.At least have the decency to be fair.

Smh...I guess it would be too much to fathom that maybe my intentions was not to post twice. Moron? I'll let that slide cause I see you went to bed with your head in your ass and forgot to pull it out before you rose this morning. That's not my business though. Now I'm done with the conversation I have more pressing things to do...you should try and find some too. Have a wonderful day :)

Damn! If you were in CA and I wrote life insurance, I would definitely call you.

I love your badass attitude.

Although you are pimping when you should have read forum rules.

Rick

Gooner talk about the pot calling the kettle black.So your head boy Scott doesn't advertise to recruit? Shame on you for being biased. Sure Scott is slick and smart but he's doing the same thing as the thread starter is doing.At least have the decency to be fair.

You are a moron.

It's more like a Stallion calling the donkey an Ass. Shoe fits. Not discriminating. As far as I know, Scott has never started a thread IN THE WRONG SECTION OF THE FORUM with the intent to recruit. That's ok...you are still a moron.

Last edited:

Point out this thread you speak of.

Back