Help finding the right insurance

KingHomer

Hello There

I am single looking for insurance what is the best for me out there? I work as for 1099 and live in New York state. I also have a ligament problem on my right knee, possible need surgery.

While do Google search i found this napahome.org with a "GOLD PLAN" for $299 the representative tell me there are free X-ray and pay 80% surgery is that true? (sound too good to be true) or is there a better one out there?

any advice are high appreciated

Thanks

Homer

That's probably not what you want since it is a discount plan, not real insurance.

NY is a guarantee issue state so you should have no problem finding coverage.

Paying for it is another matter . . .

That's probably not what you want since it is a discount plan, not real insurance.

NY is a guarantee issue state so you should have no problem finding coverage.

Paying for it is another matter . . .

I try healthy NY but i am not qualify because of my income. There is another company offer me $124 per month and pay up to 70% coverage (directmed). <--there must be alots hidden stuffs, cant be that cheap.

I live in NY what is the best insurance for me? i don't mind paying also does the insurance will pay my knee for x-ray or surgery if need it? or its count for pre-existing?

Thanks advance

Homer

I know very little about the NY market other than what I have posted.

Your best bet is to find someone local who knows the NY market. I don't think there is anyone on this forum who works with NY clients.

Back