Help! Why Can't I Close Final Expense

Yeah, I work with a guy that closed over 200K in COMMISSION...and that's on an 80% contract. I'm not that lucky though :)

You will find that selling has nothing to do with LUCK... Those that haven't mastered the art attempt to pass it off as LUCK, but the reality is that it is a process of orchestrated and finely tuned skills, applied often.

The harder that I work the luckier that I get...

Any final expense company that doesn't stick to their application questions should be kicked to the curb. There are too many good ones to choose from to put up with that.

All of the good companies are true yes/no applications. You can tell when you ask the questions how they will be rated.

Nothing less is acceptable.

that seems like a great idea. my upline is looking into setting me up for phone signatures. i seem to do pretty well on the front end and face-to-face.

currently, i'm selling assurity in nc. nc does not allow graded policies, but they do allow gi. i'm in the process of getting appointed for lincoln heritage which has a gi product.

i would be open to other suggestions as well. in co i'm selling assurity and uhl. i can do presidential too, but haven't found a need to use them yet.

one of the problems i've had in nc has been that assurity underwriting has shot down my last 4 deals. that should be less of a problem as i learn what things that aren't asked directly on the app will cause an underwriting issue. they also shot down the last deal i wrote before those 4, but i appealed it all the way to the medical director and won the appeal.

anyway, until i have a gi product for nc, i'm stuck with about a dozen potential clients that i can't write. fyi, nc law dictates that the producer be appointed prior to marketing the product, so i can't write business and send it in with my appointment paperwork.

i think lh does not require a wet signature. i don't know who else doesn't require one...royal neighbors?

that seems like a great idea. my upline is looking into setting me up for phone signatures. i seem to do pretty well on the front end and face-to-face.

currently, i'm selling assurity in nc. nc does not allow graded policies, but they do allow gi. i'm in the process of getting appointed for lincoln heritage which has a gi product.

i would be open to other suggestions as well. in co i'm selling assurity and uhl. i can do presidential too, but haven't found a need to use them yet.

one of the problems i've had in nc has been that assurity underwriting has shot down my last 4 deals. that should be less of a problem as i learn what things that aren't asked directly on the app will cause an underwriting issue. they also shot down the last deal i wrote before those 4, but i appealed it all the way to the medical director and won the appeal.

anyway, until i have a gi product for nc, i'm stuck with about a dozen potential clients that i can't write. fyi, nc law dictates that the producer be appointed prior to marketing the product, so i can't write business and send it in with my appointment paperwork.

i think lh does not require a wet signature. i don't know who else doesn't require one...royal neighbors?

You have a GI for NC.

As for others by phone that are not GI...UTA, Loyal American, Standard Life and soon to be CBL.

I do have contracts available for all of these companies. I give above street commission levels but I can't post them here for obvious (or not so obvious) reasons. Call me at your convenience.

I hear Assurant does, but NEWBY will have to tell you about that one.

You will find that selling has nothing to do with LUCK... Those that haven't mastered the art attempt to pass it off as LUCK, but the reality is that it is a process of orchestrated and finely tuned skills, applied often.

The harder that I work the luckier that I get...

Amen Brother...

Back