Help with may be conditional release ETA/Parker

volcar

[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']:no:ETA/Parker Associates my FMO for Secure Horizons. I requested a release from them in April since we were no longer transacting by mid march. I was told that they do not gave release and I would have to wait six months because of charge backs issue that might arise and to email again for consideration when the time approach. Emailed again sunday [/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']What do you make of this as a response?[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']“Please just let me know what company you are going to and I will see if the owner will prepare a release for you - he will need to review your aps for any charge backs before he consents to one”[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']What did had to do with a release?[/font]
[FONT='Arial','sans-serif']I had wish I came to this site in 2007 before I sign with this people with all the lies and no charge backs claims since you were getting $100/enrollment. I had bad appointments, no shows, and a few enrollments here and there? In spite of all of that I have learn a lot about the products, dealing with seniors and ethics. Thanks Rick (Greensky) all your writing about release.[/font]

ETA out of NJ eh?

Lol "free" pre-sets, and they pay $100 per MA. Haha thats the most expesive free thing Ive ever seen in my life... well second to medicare of course.

Back