Hi, I am introducing myself

Hello, I am so excited to join your industry. I am going to be a NAA agent and hopefully help folks protect themselves and grow in the industry. I am taking my test this week in Michigan. I hooked up with a wonderful couple who have done so well with NAA and I am bowled over the sincerity and success they have enjoyed.
If anyone out there is working with NAA I hope to see you at the convention in Dallas January 24th. I am trying to research this and that is why I have joined this message board, thanks for listening and I wish you all the best!
Prudy, the newbie!

Is it already time for another NAA convention thread?

Where's that guy from last year?

I hooked up with a wonderful couple who have done so well with NAA and I am bowled over the sincerity and success they have enjoyed. Prudy, the newbie!

Dear Prudence, (wasn't that a Beatles song, or am I showing my age?)

No matter how "sincere" they are, chances are their "success" was achieved on the back of folks like you...

You can believe what you want, but people with many, many years of industry experience are attempting to help you go in with your eyes ALL the way open.

Don't say we didn't try to tell you...and finally if you expect to have any chance to be a lasting success in this business...ya better grow a thicker skin.

Back