Hi - Newly Licensed SC Agent Here / MoO Contract in SC?

unlimitedsigh

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
SC
Am I doing it right? Is there an official 'new users' thread I should have used?

I have lurked for maybe 8-9 months. Seeing as I am finally licensed, I figured I have a use to post now....

Also, I am looking for a MoO contract in SC that will allow advances on a policy written on myself... I have been offered a few, only by some slick-talking IMOs I do not wish to have a part of. I have rate-shopped a bit on myself/spouse already, and I am comfortable with a MoO product/rate. Regardless, I am more interested in having the advance in commission for my 'controlled business' of sorts. MoO is the only carrier that I am currently familiar with that will allow this - I am open to other suggestions. This is solely to help me subsidize my own marketing efforts and/or purchased leads. I am not interested in 'as earned'.

Perhaps this initial post isn't in good taste (new here - gimme a MoO contract), but I hope it can be mutually beneficial to someone. I will hopefully have more posts to add of substance - I am trying to avoid the 20 BS posts approach!

I can give more detailed info on the type/number of policies I have in the extended family via email/phone/chat, as I am sure I cannot PM at this point.

Thanks in 'advance'...

Frank will give you a great MoO contract. I don't think MoO will advance on your own policy but will on others you write.
You might also want to look into Franks CRM program (Your Insurance Office). Okay Frank - you can send me my $50..:)

Am I doing it right? Is there an official 'new users' thread I should have used?

I have lurked for maybe 8-9 months. Seeing as I am finally licensed, I figured I have a use to post now....

Also, I am looking for a MoO contract in SC that will allow advances on a policy written on myself... I have been offered a few, only by some slick-talking IMOs I do not wish to have a part of. I have rate-shopped a bit on myself/spouse already, and I am comfortable with a MoO product/rate. Regardless, I am more interested in having the advance in commission for my 'controlled business' of sorts. MoO is the only carrier that I am currently familiar with that will allow this - I am open to other suggestions. This is solely to help me subsidize my own marketing efforts and/or purchased leads. I am not interested in 'as earned'.

Perhaps this initial post isn't in good taste (new here - gimme a MoO contract), but I hope it can be mutually beneficial to someone. I will hopefully have more posts to add of substance - I am trying to avoid the 20 BS posts approach!

I can give more detailed info on the type/number of policies I have in the extended family via email/phone/chat, as I am sure I cannot PM at this point.

Thanks in 'advance'...

Frank will give you a great MoO contract. I don't think MoO will advance on your own policy but will on others you write.
You might also want to look into Franks CRM program (Your Insurance Office). Okay Frank - you can send me my $50..:)

Thanks for the kind words. I think you had the decimal in the wrong place, it is $.50. :D

Unlimitedsigh, if you would like, give me a call anytime, 573.544.4091. The worst that can happen is that you don't like what I am offering either. I'm not very slick, I just tell it as it is.

hey .. Columbia here. Are you indey or captive agent?

Thanks in 'advance'...

Back