Hoping to swing my first deal!!!

You know if you could post some information on this guy (of course in a general sense) you might be able to get some help on what to pitch and how to pitch it. Is he a business owner? Does he have partners? What kind of financial shape is he in? Just some thing to go on maybe we can direct you in what you should be looking at as far as a product and the usage you can explain to him.

James said:
You know if you could post some information on this guy (of course in a general sense) you might be able to get some help on what to pitch and how to pitch it. Is he a business owner? Does he have partners? What kind of financial shape is he in? Just some thing to go on maybe we can direct you in what you should be looking at as far as a product and the usage you can explain to him.

You know this makes for a good idea..

A forum dedicated to insurance cases--specifically health. It would be nice to post scenarios and have input from others as to which plan and carrier would be good to offer given certain circumstances. I suppose it could be done in the Health forum, but it might crowd it a bit if we start doing it there.

He is looking at small UL policies that are heavily funded to accumulate the value and doing some seperate mutual funds in January for the new year.

NHB_MMA said:
He is looking at small UL policies that are heavily funded to accumulate the value and doing some seperate mutual funds in January for the new year.

InsureBob tends to be the UL Guru around here so I'll let him jump in. Yet though I would think there is plenty out there, some like F&G.

James said:
NHB_MMA said:

InsureBob tends to be the UL Guru around here so I'll let him jump in. Yet though I would think there is plenty out there, some like F&G.

F&G?

NHB_MMA said:

hummmmmm....seems like we are drifting off into life insurance as an investment.....

arnguy said:
F&G=Fidelity & Guarantee.

As a NYL agent, I'm captive on most situations. I'm not sure what the circumstances are for using the brokerage, but I wouldn't sell him something else right now.

NHB_MMA said:
..... but I wouldn't sell him something else right now.

believe it or not you have not sold him anything yet.......I have had life clients say they are going to do it for years.......

Back