Hot Medicare News

Its difficult to argue that out when you believe in what's being told over what the people experience

If the science say only N95 work one day and them says any masks works the next and the people show it does not

You say it works because Science

its could be raining out if they say its sunny you say its sunny because science

so we will agree to disagree

It's actually not hard to argue against it. You're using anecdotal evidence (what people say) vs empirical evidence (which is measured and quantified)

Empirical evidence is objective, anecdotal is subjective. It can help as a support, but it can't be taken at face value for public health policy, because it isn't objective information.

So it's not that I don't appreciate what some people experience.. it's that the actual causation isn't what people think it is..

For example, people use VAERS to say people die because of the vaccine. However, VAERS reports all deaths in which the person takes the vaccine, regardless of WHY they die. Correlation, person died and had a vaccine, isn't the same as causation, someone died because of the vaccine.

Again, concerning mask, the objective matters. You're saying, carte blanche, that masks don't work.

That's not true.

If you want to say that masks don't help ME getting COVID, cool. However, masks DO help with transmission, but not for ME.. but in the event that I have COVID and don't want to transmit it to others.

Objective information, within public health policy, should always override subjective info when it conflicts.

I’ll vouch online enrollment. I just signed myself up on April 1st for a July 1 start date. I enrolled through “my Social Security” account. Pain free. Got the letter the following week, and got my card in the mail last Saturday.

Are you using an agent for your Medicare ? Mapd or sup ?

It's actually not hard to argue against it. You're using anecdotal evidence (what people say) vs empirical evidence (which is measured and quantified)

Empirical evidence is objective, anecdotal is subjective. It can help as a support, but it can't be taken at face value for public health policy, because it isn't objective information.

So it's not that I don't appreciate what some people experience.. it's that the actual causation isn't what people think it is..

For example, people use VAERS to say people die because of the vaccine. However, VAERS reports all deaths in which the person takes the vaccine, regardless of WHY they die. Correlation, person died and had a vaccine, isn't the same as causation, someone died because of the vaccine.

Again, concerning mask, the objective matters. You're saying, carte blanche, that masks don't work.

That's not true.

If you want to say that masks don't help ME getting COVID, cool. However, masks DO help with transmission, but not for ME.. but in the event that I have COVID and don't want to transmit it to others.

Objective information, within public health policy, should always override subjective info when it conflicts.

Yes like when they science said just do what your told we will be back to normal in no time after we stop the curve

Well know they fudge the numbers report deaths different way and all types of things

Listen I could spend my Saturday pulling up older articles and other things I just don't feel like wasting time for this purpose anymore

I know what health issues were effected I know many who where seen the same results I know there is pleatny of science that says the same there is often competing science and there are plenty of motivations

Again hier risk then flue or cold I agree

What I said was it didn't help me get any more then previously getting it judging by the way I had it and others who did not get vaccine and the dozens of article from people hospitalized nearly died and said that God i had the vaccine otherwise I might have died Really?? idd not keep them out of hospital

Seems almost everyone who gets it a second time has lesser symptoms whereas people who had vaccine and got it first time still can end up in the hosp and even die

Remember the famous obituary woman's family she died the obituary read she took all the precautions fully vaxed and blamed unvaxed for killing her if everyone was vaxed she would not have died

The virus still raged at heavily vaxed area as it did elsewhere

There is literally 0 evidence of its effectiveness while there are clearly health concerned especially for those with heart issues like me

I honestly took it when they started making list of people who did not take it

I am sorry I did my heart function has def been effected by it, and immediately

As far as masks Whet It first happened they said the science showed only N95 mask is at all effective then when there was a shortage for medical professionals they wiped that away and changed the science for the agenda as they often do

Now there are plenty of studies that show all the regs did not help even some libs acknowledged that
My wife and I didn't take the clot shot and we both were hospitalized with the Wuhan Virus and pneumonia. We both survived.

I've tested positive twice, both times with pneumonia. I don't think I had the Wuhan the 1st time, because it didn't hit me very hard, so it was probably just pneumonia. Those tests aren't accurate and were set up to give false positives.

The 2nd time hit me hard. I'm old, have Stage 4 COPD and have had a couple of mild strokes and I survived, but after 5 months I'm still recuperating. Yes, it's real, but the regular flu can kill too.

This was a plandemic. Big pharma creates the vaccine/cure 1st.....then they create the problem. Cancer/Chemo. Wuhan Virus/Clot Shot, etc.

Yes like when they science said just do what your told we will be back to normal in no time after we stop the curve

Well know they fudge the numbers report deaths different way and all types of things

Listen I could spend my Saturday pulling up older articles and other things I just don't feel like wasting time for this purpose anymore

I know what health issues were effected I know many who where seen the same results I know there is pleatny of science that says the same there is often competing science and there are plenty of motivations
What about the science that said it didn't work. Doctors that had the other side of science were cancelled, said to be wack jobs, fired and had their license taken away.

My wife and I didn't take the clot shot and we both were hospitalized with the Wuhan Virus and pneumonia. We both survived.

I've tested positive twice, both times with pneumonia. I don't think I had the Wuhan the 1st time, because it didn't hit me very hard, so it was probably just pneumonia. Those tests aren't accurate and were set up to give false positives.

The 2nd time hit me hard. I'm old, have Stage 4 COPD and have had a couple of mild strokes and I survived, but after 5 months I'm still recuperating. Yes, it's real, but the regular flu can kill too.

This was a plandemic. Big pharma creates the vaccine/cure 1st.....then they create the problem. Cancer/Chemo. Wuhan Virus/Clot Shot, etc.

Ohh they are talking about a pill now always moving the carrot

its def a strange sickness and super powerful can last very long and ongoing and has very strange symptom def no natural

It can change you forever and so could the vax, I have not been the same

What about the science that said it didn't work. Doctors that had the other side of science were cancelled, said to be wack jobs, fired and had their license taken away.

Thats my point there is always competing science, its the one where the money and power is behind that gets the spotlight

I first really noticed this when changing my diet and was introduced to information that took me down long rabbit holes,

heck in some countries they even threaten imprisonment for even attempting to test the prescribed science, or even showing competing science

Science has become a thing to control and a tool to control the people

in addition statistics they do the same thing like when they were putting every cause of death as covid in the beginning

Hahaha, I don't know who you're talking to Vic, but it must be a Liberal sheep. :laugh:

Are you using an agent for your Medicare ? Mapd or sup ?
I’m still debating on which way to go. I’m generally my own agent for all things life or health. If I decide to go Medicare Advantage, I might get another agent to write it so I don’t have to mess with AHIP. But I wrote my wife a plan G when she turned 65 a couple years ago, and it’s been great! (The part D on the other hand is practically worthless.) I’ll probably do the same.

The only reason I’m debating (a little) is because I don’t have serious health issues like she does, so I don’t expect to need a guaranteed issue like she did. So I could try an Advantage plan and save a few bucks for a year or two and see how I like it.

I’m leaning heavily toward plan G, but I might look into a HDG plan. The only prescription med I take costs around $12, so I’ll get the absolute cheapest PDP just to avoid future penalties.

I’m still debating on which way to go. I’m generally my own agent for all things life or health. If I decide to go Medicare Advantage, I might get another agent to write it so I don’t have to mess with AHIP. But I wrote my wife a plan G when she turned 65 a couple years ago, and it’s been great! (The part D on the other hand is practically worthless.) I’ll probably do the same.

The only reason I’m debating (a little) is because I don’t have serious health issues like she does, so I don’t expect to need a guaranteed issue like she did. So I could try an Advantage plan and save a few bucks for a year or two and see how I like it.

I’m leaning heavily toward plan G, but I might look into a HDG plan. The only prescription med I take costs around $12, so I’ll get the absolute cheapest PDP just to avoid future penalties.
Write yourself a Plan G and you'll get 20-23%of your premium back each month. No networks/copays to worry about.

If you have a MA more than 12 months, you'll have to be underwritten to be able to switch to a Med Supp.

On the cheapest PDP(Aetna), only Tier 1 drugs avoid the deductible. For an extra $5 a month, Wellcare avoids the deductible on Tiers 1 and 2.

You might be in good health now, but that can change at any time.

Back