How do I present this rider???

It's an interesting rider and yes, I've dealt with it before. You have a critical tone. Sti, Peeler, Somarco, Moonlight, and TXINSURANCE do not (sorry if I left anyone else out)... and, they are not trying to sell anything.

You were pretty much the only one I disagreed with and that's mostly because 95% of your posts are copy/pasted BS...

You can tell my tone in an email? That's talent.

I think if you read this post over then you can tell when I was fighting back against what you said. If you took it any other way prior to that, that's how you took it. Newbie's joke was okay because his tone was different?!?!?!?

PS: "Piss up a rope" doesn't have a critical tone? All I basically said was I hope no one uses his verbiage. Was that me being critical?

So a woman can go get a pap smear but if it comes back as cervical cancer no claim is paid for 6 months.

Just to make sure I understand, you are referring to an abnormal pap AFTER the policy has been issued, not before. Right?

We are borderline getting her issued within the 63 day gap. It literally has to be done by tomorrow.

Doesn't provide much wiggle room. Unless she has something else better, go for it then try to smoke out the issue. Sounds like this may be her only option at this point, even if it isn't a good one.

I had a rider on breast implants last month.
Now that was really akward having the client sign off on that. I just viewed it as any other health condition.

It's only awkward because you make it so. This is part of your job. Approach it in a professional manner and move forward.

If you want awkward, imagine being a proctologist. Not many folks want to shake that hand at a cocktail party.

You were pretty much the only one I disagreed with and that's mostly because 95% of your posts are copy/pasted BS...

This is insightful by the way.

You chose to disagree with me due to my prior posts.

Good judgment on your part.

You can tell my tone in an email? That's talent.

I think if you read this post over then you can tell when I was fighting back against what you said. If you took it any other way prior to that, that's how you took it. Newbie's joke was okay because his tone was different?!?!?!?

PS: "Piss up a rope" doesn't have a critical tone? All I basically said was I hope no one uses his verbiage. Was that me being critical?

Rob, you have a track record of being a prick. The only reason you are on this forum is to sell your $1500 version of "Sales for Dummies... Rob Liano style". Others are on here to bounce ideas and engage in friendly banter with no intentions of selling products...

It's only awkward because you make it so. This is part of your job. Approach it in a professional manner and move forward.

Hmmm . . . similar to what I originally said, glad your tone is better Bob!

Only us experts do that Paul.

;)

Just out curiosity... do you have a crush on Paul? I was looking back and some past threads, and it seems like you agree with most everything he says? (which is out of character for you)

Of course, Paul's a knowledgeable guy, but it just seems odd...

Back