How do I present this rider???

Not true, that's your opinion based on the past. get over it, as they say on here. LOL

You really need to pay attention. When did I offer to sell anything? My training is not offered here. other places yes, not here.

An hey if you think it's overpriced, don't sign up. If you change your mind I'll give you a 10% discount for pissing you off.

You have to realize, many, many people see the value in a four week course that covers a litany of sales skills, role playing, group sessions, one on one mentoring, marketing materials, products, ongoing support,
cold calling, master classes w/ guest speakers, referrals, pre screens, underwriting, etc, etc, etc.

They also see a great ROI, less frustration, and quicker sales that stick, which is the bottom line.

I also have tons of testimonials and referrals from clients, carriers, agents and agencies. Furnished upon request. Wink

OH and it's not $1500, it's $2000 LOL.

You've made it very clear from get-go that you sell training. Many of your posts are copy/pasted to increase your post count quickly. I remember you even started a thread apologizing for being an arrogant prick and getting under everyone's skin with the intention of drawing attention to yourself to pitch your product.

There's nothing wrong with being a sales trainer, but from my experience most sales trainers are people that either don't like writing business or can't write business...

BTW... piss up a rope is just a Texas saying.... kinda like jump in a lake....

point is this to rob, your a yankee.. i'm an east texas country hick... my way workes 100% spot on here in texas, for me... your way works.... well... i'm sure somewhere....

point is this to rob, your a yankee.. i'm an east texas country hick... my way workes 100% spot on here in texas, for me... your way works.... well... i'm sure somewhere....

Hell, Peeler's way even works down here in liberal Austin...

Mary. I wanted to go over the offer that was presented to us, based on the information discovered during the underwriting process.

The good news is, you were accepted. There is, however, something that was uncovered in your medical records, that prevents them from offering full coverage, at this time. Here, let me show you.

You see, here, it says...

What that means to you is that, due to the findings, as it stands now, (....) won't be covered. What we have the power to do is appeal this in 6 and 12 months, thus allowing it to be included in the future.

No plan is going to be perfect. That being said, it's my professional recommendation that this is your best option.

That's great Bob... and, you're not trying to sell anyone training...

There's nothing wrong with being a sales trainer, but from my experience most sales trainers are people that either don't like writing business or can't write business...

So apologizing is bad? And responding to attacks on character is bad? I admitted I handled some things wrong, nothing wrong with that. It seems you still have a problem with it though and that's too bad because due to that, you missed the intent of my advice, which has been repeated and accepted several times throughout this post in one way or another by other agents.

And since your basing your opinion of me on your past experiences with "most sales trainers" I'll say it again, would you like references?

LOL. yeah I got that sir.

No worries and I was drawing attention to it so that anyone who's selling out of Texas doesn't get hung up on when trying to use it.

I know you're good at what you do. Not the issue.

That's great Bob... and, you're not trying to sell anyone training...

Obviously nether are we, with how much time we're wasting on this. LOL.

Can we call a truce?

I try not to offend anyone and you try not to read into my tone. And if I do offend you, let me know why and 'll try to explain it better.

So apologizing is bad? And responding to attacks on character is bad? I admitted I handled some things wrong, nothing wrong with that. It seems you still have a problem with it though and that's too bad because due to that, you missed the intent of my advice, which has been repeated and accepted several times throughout this post in one way or another by other agents.

And since your basing your opinion of me on your past experiences with "most sales trainers" I'll say it again, would you like references?

There's nothing wrong with apologizing... I'm sure others would agree that it seems you are here solely to promote your business.

Back