How do I present this rider???

Just to make sure I understand, you are referring to an abnormal pap AFTER the policy has been issued, not before. Right?

This was an abnormal pap prior to the policy being issued... This was a fairly clean app. A few allergies and small things on the kids, but no mention of anything relating to this at all. I'm pretty damn thorough when I do the app and I RARELY have a surprise come back like this.

As mentioned before, had something come up during qualification or the app, we probably would have a looked at a different company. I don't feel like a did anything wrong on my recommendation. I can only make recommendations on the info I'm given.

I'm talking with underwriting and the client trying to determine exactly what's going on now...

Rob, you have a track record of being a prick. The only reason you are on this forum is to sell your $1500 version of "Sales for Dummies... Rob Liano style". Others are on here to bounce ideas and engage in friendly banter with no intentions of selling products...

Not true, that's your opinion based on the past. get over it, as they say on here. LOL

You really need to pay attention. When did I offer to sell anything? My training is not offered here. other places yes, not here.

An hey if you think it's overpriced, don't sign up. If you change your mind I'll give you a 10% discount for pissing you off.

You have to realize, many, many people see the value in a four week course that covers a litany of sales skills, role playing, group sessions, one on one mentoring, marketing materials, products, ongoing support,
cold calling, master classes w/ guest speakers, referrals, pre screens, underwriting, etc, etc, etc.

They also see a great ROI, less frustration, and quicker sales that stick, which is the bottom line.

I also have tons of testimonials and referrals from clients, carriers, agents and agencies. Furnished upon request. Wink

OH and it's not $1500, it's $2000 LOL.

Mary. I wanted to go over the offer that was presented to us, based on the information discovered during the underwriting process.

The good news is, you were accepted. There is, however, something that was uncovered in your medical records, that prevents them from offering full coverage, at this time. Here, let me show you.

You see, here, it says...

What that means to you is that, due to the findings, as it stands now, (....) won't be covered. What we have the power to do is appeal this in 6 and 12 months, thus allowing it to be included in the future.

No plan is going to be perfect. That being said, it's my professional recommendation that this is your best option.

Bob's always given good advice... and like I said, Bob's not trying to sell me or anyone else sales training.

Bob's always given good advice. I love that statement.

Somarco rules!! He never makes and error, gotta love it.

:D

Mary. I wanted to go over the offer that was presented to us, based on the information discovered during the underwriting process.

The good news is, you were accepted. There is, however, something that was uncovered in your medical records, that prevents them from offering full coverage, at this time. Here, let me show you.

You see, here, it says...

What that means to you is that, due to the findings, as it stands now, (....) won't be covered. What we have the power to do is appeal this in 6 and 12 months, thus allowing it to be included in the future.

No plan is going to be perfect. That being said, it's my professional recommendation that this is your best option.

very nice!!

Back