How do you quote? Format? Paper? What?

Al, when accessed through Google and went to this address www.ihealthinsurance.net/ehealthinsurance.html I could do quotes for individuals and families in 2 steps. The opening page required only to select individuals and families or small business and input the zip code. The second page requested DOB, Gender,Tobacco, Student. No names or addresses, etc. The third page comes up with the quotes.

I tried to input a small business quote, but there name, address, email address, etc. were required---definitely a lead source.

Not sure what you mean by "accessed through Google" but I went to the URL above and I was able to create a quote. It's ths same quote 'machne' the ehealthinsurance uses. It's good, but I want nicely formatted PDF docs, not screen prints, if I can get them.... especially for free! Zapquote is good, but hardly free.

Al

Al, what I mean by "accessed" is that in one instance I used Google as my search engine and in another instance I used Yahoo as my search engine and received the different results previously posted. Good luck in your quest!

Back