How do you stay organized?

Not sure I follow... if you are talking for the RATING side, no not all carriers integrate with every rater, but all of the major carriers should. If you are talking MANAGEMENT system, any carrier will work with it because you can even create custom carriers etc etc

Cool, didn't even knew that. Thanks

How does everyone keep files?

Are you digital or paper files?

I feel like this has been my burning question for years now and I have been unable to pick one. Staying organized has not been a strength of mine and I feel like it is holding me back from focusing on what I should be.

I have a 5 point system to stay organized.

1- Coffee
2- General hysteria
3- Yelling
4- Blaming
5- Occasional crying

Last edited:
Not gonna lie... staying organized has been one of my weak spots. Been working on it a long time, its gotten much better but not where I would like yet.

I think I remember Sid Walker saying that top producers often are messy or cluttered people - that they often work best with piles. They may complain about their own organization, but Sid just recommends that they hire someone to do the filing and let themselves create more piles and produce more business!

I think I remember Sid Walker saying that top producers often are messy or cluttered people - that they often work best with piles. They may complain about their own organization, but Sid just recommends that they hire someone to do the filing and let themselves create more piles and produce more business!

My work is part calendar list, unread emails, and piles. All the quotes/accounts I am working on become a file or packet that goes in a pile. I've been using a pile system for about 18 years, and it works. It's definitely not pretty, but it works for me.

Back