How is FE Different?

billberry12

Guru
100+ Post Club
I have been selling long term care insurance for 14 years, but have decided to stop because it's just doesn't work like it used to. Rate increases, tough underwriting, co's exiting the business....it's a tough deal.

I am entering the FE business and my question is, what makes the FE market different than other markets. I keep reading on these posts that it is "different" but I need to know how selling it compares to LTCI. What do I need to look out for that my keep me from being succesful?
Thanks,
Bill

I have been selling long term care insurance for 14 years, but have decided to stop because it's just doesn't work like it used to. Rate increases, tough underwriting, co's exiting the business....it's a tough deal.

I am entering the FE business and my question is, what makes the FE market different than other markets. I keep reading on these posts that it is "different" but I need to know how selling it compares to LTCI. What do I need to look out for that my keep me from being succesful?
Thanks,
Bill

How do you feel about cat piss and cockroaches?:twitchy:

Cat piss and cock roaches don't excite me at all. Are the appts. all that bad? I have heard some gross stuff.

Where you are used to being and insurance agent doing planning and building a $5,000 Annual sale over several meetings you will now be a insurance salesman doing $50 month sale in one close meeting.

Back