FE IMO Suggestion

Tdog

Hello everyone,

New poster here, long time lurker. I recently got my insurance license here in TX, got it on Monday actually. I am looking for suggestions for an FE IMO. I currently work full time, but as soon as the insurance biz picks up for me, I am planning on diving into FE full time, just has to make sense financially ya know... With that said, I am new to the business. I am looking for something that offers training, allows me to work at it part time for now, whether its F2F or tele. If anyone has suggestions, they would be greatly appreciated.

Feel free to check us out. www.finalexpenseservices.com

We offer $24 fixed price DM leads with a 120% contract level.
We also have a 70% contract with Free Direct Mail and Free Appointment Setting.

I train agents every morning via our morning call. We have a training program you go through that is extremely informational and IN ORDER! Takes you step by step on the basics all the way to advanced level training.

We have an agent hotline that is extremely helpful. You can call it while in the house to get help with underwriting, closing, overcoming objections, etc. We have agents that call it daily from the door. They are hit with an objection and can't get past it. They call, we overcome it for them and get them inside, then they write a deal!

Side note...I have leads already in house around you, so the start up time can be as quick as you would want.

[email protected]

Feel free to check us out. www.finalexpenseservices.com

We offer $24 fixed price DM leads with a 120% contract level.
We also have a 70% contract with Free Direct Mail and Free Appointment Setting.

I train agents every morning via our morning call. We have a training program you go through that is extremely informational and IN ORDER! Takes you step by step on the basics all the way to advanced level training.

We have an agent hotline that is extremely helpful. You can call it while in the house to get help with underwriting, closing, overcoming objections, etc. We have agents that call it daily from the door. They are hit with an objection and can't get past it. They call, we overcome it for them and get them inside, then they write a deal!

Side note...I have leads already in house around you, so the start up time can be as quick as you would want.

[email protected]

You must have migrated to either the new survey lead or using a $10 gift card lead to give $24 fixed cost for street level comp. Even the rgi “ govt “ lead running $40-$50 a lead in many areas now. Ben I know how you’ve not smiled kindly on fe telesales . I thought like you. But the massive migration to it tells me leads have evolved over the yrs . With much cheaper leads than 2-5 yrs ago more people must be having some success in it .

You must have migrated to either the new survey lead or using a $10 gift card lead to give $24 fixed cost for street level comp. Even the rgi “ govt “ lead running $40-$50 a lead in many areas now. Ben I know how you’ve not smiled kindly on fe telesales . I thought like you. But the massive migration to it tells me leads have evolved over the yrs . With much cheaper leads than 2-5 yrs ago more people must be having some success in it .

We have the check lead. We also have RGI that I subsidize to $34/lead for agents that are just sold on working a specific lead.

I have more experience with FE Telesales than most people. I have to recruit to a system that works. You will find many many managers that will go broke in 2024 due to not knowing what they are doing. Can FE be sold over the phone, YES! I believe the elite 1% of the FE world could sell anything they wanted, however they wanted. But these managers that are recruiting anyone with a pulse to work from home doing telesales will all be in for a rude awakening soon.

I had 9 large agencies come to me this year. They all were with a MLM company that just started promoting telesales. Not a single one of those 9 managers had less than 6-figures in debt rolls they were battling. Most agents will either not make it on the phones, or they will make it for a month or two. Then they will start seeing the 60% falloff and quit. Then the manager has to eat that debt. It happens way more often than not.

Yes, if you recruit 20 agents, one will be good! But, that 1 agent's production will not come close to paying the debt from the other 19.

People say IT WORKS...yep, it does. I could start a call center today and be extremely profitable. I have already done that several times in the past. But, the agents were never making good money at all. They were always just chasing debt.

Look at the big outfits that implemented it this year. They are all already making changes. One is now lowering comp, changing all agents to "pay on draft", implementing strict persistency rules, etc. They did field sales for many years without implementing those changes, but one year of telesales and they are having to make big changes already.

Back